Data Card Store rotation ??

hello i am a new player to star wars galaxy of heros and i am interested in at least 2 data card packs that i missed out on last week due to not getting paid at the right time..........so can anyone tell me how long it will be till we see the Sith Mega Pack and the Phoenix squad mega pack in the store again ?

Replies

• Options
    I think they tend to come around when that faction is required for an event (e.g. Scoundrels when credit heist is on). Not sure about that though.
  • Options
    well how often is that once a week or month ??
  • Options
    i do have another question a bout somethng else.......... the currency that you can spend 250 of to get the Bronzium Data Card .......... is there any other use for that currency or can i freely just use it it all on bronze cards ?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Veuron_25 wrote: »
    i do have another question a bout somethng else.......... the currency that you can spend 250 of to get the Bronzium Data Card .......... is there any other use for that currency or can i freely just use it it all on bronze cards ?

Sometimes something comes up in the weekly shipment cost that costs 50k of the bronzium currency.

The phoenix pack comes up when the thrawn event comes around which tends to be every 2-3 months. I'm not sure what the sith pack was related too.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    You can spend ally points in the weekly shipments - there's one item per week that costs ~50k. But it's generally agreed that you're better off just using it for bronziums. Keeps you stocked up on grey/green gear so you don't have to farm it, and gets you shard currency when you pull shards for characters you've maxed.

I've bought the weekly item once or twice, when it was omega materials, since those are always in demand.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Keep in mind that he cannot buy the weekly shipments until level 85
  • Options
    Veuron_25 wrote: »
    hello i am a new player to star wars galaxy of heros and i am interested in at least 2 data card packs that i missed out on last week due to not getting paid at the right time..........so can anyone tell me how long it will be till we see the Sith Mega Pack and the Phoenix squad mega pack in the store again ?

Hi Veuron and welcome to the game!

When considering buying the faction packs, please keep in mind, that the crystals you spend on the faction packs are usually better spent elsewhere, for example buying more energy and/or more tries on hard nodes.

When you spend 499 crystals on a pack you get x shards
    When you spend 500 crystals on energy (cantina) you get x shards + gear + cantina tokens for the cantina store (a great store when you're new to the game) + training droids etc. etc. etc.

I'd argue that it's always better to spend your crystals on energy/retries.