Grand Arena too long

Tarah
202 posts Member
edited December 2018
you have not to wait the rest of the guild here, 24h to deploy and 24h to attack is too long, 12/12 would be great

Replies

• Options
    And which timezone would that be based on? Yours? Mine? Someone on the other side of the World's?
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    And which timezone would that be based on? Yours? Mine? Someone on the other side of the World's?
    with 12 and 12h u can do all at the same ieme anyway if needed.... deploy and 5 minutes later attack, or deploy at the beginning and attack at the end (about same time) or do in two times

• Options
    so base the 12h on your time while im sleeping + many others are working,
    or base it on my 12h when you are sleeping?
  • Options
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    do u sleep 12 hours?!?!?!?!?

• Options
    Tarah wrote: »

I don't have time to play first thing in the morning. I log in and burn energy sImming battles and buy stuff from store. I don't have time to participate in events. 24 hours let's everyone play at a time convenient to them.
  • Options
    This has already been discussed, there are people working 12 hour shifts. Do you expect them to sneak out during work or use up their lunch break for setting defenses just because you are impatient to wait 24 hours?
    It can be annoying to wait 24 hours every time, especially if you are done with defenses in 5 minutes and attacking in 15, but 12 hour reset time would always be more convenient for a certain percentage of players in a certain time zone while 24 hours gives equal chance to the whole player base.
  • Options
    Tarah wrote: »

not full 12 hours no but then again when i do wake i have kids to get ready for school, eat, shower, get sorted for work, drive to work.... shall i go on... so just because you are sat with your phone 24/7 doesnt mean normal people are........
  • Options
    24hrs is perfect. Some folks have lives and only get an hour or two out of the day they can devote to this.