New Years Wish List!

Summerising the year, it’s been pack loaded with tons of characters, some we love and some we wish never existsed.

I’m happy the games taking a leap towards the old republic, would be nice to see mini campaigns featuring all the chatacters like how we have the legendary campaigns but thats another story... i’m not to happy with the lack of new characters, we have 6 First Order chatacters and a hand ful of resistance. 2 being legendary resistance. We have so much to look back on regarding characters, i want to see phantom menance characters, revenge of the sith characters, way overlooked and underrated! I’m a free to play players but as a member of the game for well over 2 years i want my vote to count as i enjoy this game over many xbox games now days. Infact everyones opinions matters, what do you think? Who should we bring to the table?

Here’s my wishlist:
Fallen Anakin <<< WE NEED THIS BOMB
More sepretists + ships
Padme and her royal guards + ships
Either jedi knight kenobi or jedi master kenobi (episode 1 or 3) or both? He’s a loved character in my opinion and we only have clone wars general kenobi. Abit disapponting for such a HUGE character.
General snoke??? Hard to say due to the scew up that was episode 8. We for sure need more first order. Perhaps we’ll get more of a look at those in the new film?

These are whats on the top of my head.

Replies

• Options
    1) Hire up more devs in the QA department (playtesting and bug fixing)
    2) rollback on Nightsister Initiate (back to lvl1 g1 just as happened to Zombie)
    3) raid rewards: better rewards for rancor + AAT in general (stun guns!); balance out rewards on sith raid (so it's not the 1-10 = good, 11-50 = bad, thing)
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    More ships. Ideally overhaul ships to remove unique pilot requirements so that we can see generic A B and ties etc

Gear request changes- scrap it or make it an exchange of some kind

Guild management tools- such as a rules page and other stats

Add a review day to TBs

I'd love to see a drop in power creeping toons but I know that isn't going to happen
  • Options
    Mara Jade, Kyle Katarn and Jedi Knight Luke!
  • Options
    Wish list would be...
    1. New ship: TIE Defender Elite. But it would have to be as great as in canon and become the new meta! Plus, it should have a special synergy with the Chimaera.
    2. New ship: Ebon Hawk (guess it's coming anyway since Onasi was released) .
    3. New character: Padme Amidala, as she is a main character who has been missing for way too long in this game.
  • Options
    Personally, I’d like to see some new droids like destroyer droids (droidhekas), some new clones, scout trooper, and some other empire characters.
  • Options
    Tbh all i want is a bunch of credits to level and mod all the characters i got lets have daily credit heists till the end of the year
  • Options
    Darth Malgus, Darth Malak (I assume he'll be February), Commander Wolffe, Gregor, basically any clones, Dark Anakin would be nice with a hood/robe and Sith eyes, commando droid since theyre already in the game, SCOUT TROOPER lol
  • ETAAB
    78 posts Member
    Options
    Quinlan Vos
    Fix Mace, Anakin, and Grievous
    Tuskens (+A'Sharad Hett-Jedi/Tusken)
    Padme
    Ki Adi Mundi
    Neutral Toons (BH's, Ewoks, Jawas, etc.)
    More Clones
    Review day for TB
    New Tiers of Challenges (with Stun Guns)
    Jar Jar Binks (just kidding)
  • BurnItDown96
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I’d personally like to see:
    1. Episode 2 Padmé, yes with the claw marks cause that’s freakin rad.
    2. Starkiller (Galen Marek)
    3. General Raam Kota
    4. Proxy
    5. Juno Eclipse
    6. Jedi Knight Obi-Wan
    7. Padawan Obi-Wan
    8. Fallen Anakin
    9. Padawan Anakin (dual wield blue and green sabers with this specific version would be cool)
    10. Darth Malak (like mentioned by someone else I think we’re getting him)
    11. Darth Malgus
    12. Jedi Knight Luke
    13. Hermit Luke
    14. Ben Solo (sure we haven’t seen a lot of him but the character would be a cool addition if we’re provided with any more flashback sequences in Episode IX this December)
    15. Snoke
    16. General Hux (they could literally just rework the FO Officer into hux)
    17. Force Ghosts? The idea being they don’t get any attacks in but they grant crazy amounts of foresight as well as big chunks of protection and turn meter fills like insanity. You could do a heroes journey for each one and have little cutscenes of their journey to becoming one with the force?
    18. Jar Jar Binks (yes I’m serious) you character would get “Annoyance” (stacking infinite) and it was increase their speed as well as their attack power all while slowly draining jar jars health haha
  • Options
    Praetorian guard and droideka