CLS Lead Zeta

So I've been considering a zeta on CLS lead, but not sure if it is worth it? I never hear much about it whether that be positive or negative. I plan on using cls, r2, raid han, chewie and thrawn for arena with all zetas except I only have IBAT on cls. So my question is pretty cut and dry. For those who already have it, is his lead zeta worth it or will it not be enough bang for my buck and use it elsewhere on my roster. Thanks for your help!!!

Replies

• Options
    In a word, yes
  • Options
    well that was easy haha. So is it a noticeable TM improvement? Would it be an improvement to have OB instead of thrawn since his mind tricks would be a resistible effect?
  • Options
    I ran CLS, Leia, Han, R2, OB in arena for a long time and I thought the lead zeta was well worth it. Right after OB did mind trick everyone would be almost full turn meter.
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Options
    It is a *very* noticeable improvement. I currently use zzCLS (Lead, IBAT), Zolo, R2Z2, zOB (Dev Protector), and Thrawn since I haven't unlocked Chewie yet and it's fantastic. If I understand it correctly, the TMR on CLS and Zolo's basics can proc the lead as well, and if you get your damage dealers to go, then drop Mind Tricks, you can give everyone a full TM bar again. That's especially effective against zBast teams and also Revan due to Tenacity up from him and GMY. R2's Improvise can also still give a solid 40% TM, and everyone except Thrawn's basic on someone without ability block at least has a chance to proc the lead.
  • Options
    Awesome. Thanks for the comments! I have 2 zetas saved for chewie and a third almost set for the cls lead then. Any input on thrawn vs OB? I have heard that the thrawn addition is great for arena. However, I also have OB at g12 and could use him instead if that proves to be the better option. I have thrawns e&f zeta but not OB zeta. Also, if I chose to go with OB, how important is his zeta?
  • Options
    Gearing CLS up to the absolute max on everything is undoubtedly worth it.

Old Ben is a great tank - doesn't need his Zeta to be awesome.

Thrawn is not a tank, different character altogether. His "Ebb and Flow" is a very good Zeta.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Cls lead is valuable but it's would be after han's, both of r2d2's and one of chewie in that team.