Game mode/update would you like to see next?

JEDIMASTERJOSHUA
63 posts Member
edited March 2016
So I know this game is new and has tons of potential, but what would you like to see added next?

Game mode/update would you like to see next? 99 votes

Ship battles
29%
JEDIMASTERJOSHUArocknroll64SkitskalleDudesterCaptSeaWalkergarcia_george99Wildcats1203RobbathehuttWillkimm98CallevavangohWedge_AntillesCPMPSeleucusSnakeNefferioniakinsismaelhgrSikhoHanburger 29 votes
Guilds/clans
34%
TaniwhaTelaanJ7000cosmicturtle333BarrokslmcmrSubwayRayStarSonJaden_ZenMLGebraHarfoushMofojokers1992AmberothBaldoyyzzooJohnnyMakeBelieveObi1_master1NitviznBig_RussJuan123 34 votes
More characters
12%
JaegerNutteralexSekuFAED_EmperorVader_Be_HatinCheesyPastaWetwurxCastChristBig_BossGonzalo1495JRizzy13Leandrovv 12 votes
Planet conquests
12%
CazaanCharlesbusaPetrelli81OniRenkaiInsufferable_camperStarNickRulexUriakatosLuke6108PiselllTerraiModeratusImperialisRevan2019 12 votes
Ground vehicles/mounts
2%
Murderholeunit900000 2 votes
Selling screen returned
3%
Nikoms565DilligafBrockenbush 3 votes
Player trading shop
7%
BaggodiinfectiouszombieYGBDarth_MalakAce5TheSickmaster86Chase 7 votes

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Guilds/clans
    I only guilds and clans After there is actually something to do with them
  • Cain
    9 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ship battles
    My heart wants ship battles, but my brain tells me it's gonna be costly especially if they raise the level cap at the same time. Guilds would be nice though and it'd be better if there could be some actual interaction between players besides fighting their AI controlled teams. Versus mode would be pretty cool too, say if you could invite an ally to a live battle and they could expand on that by maybe making a ranked ladder like Hearthstone but that's a bit adventurous I think. Would be great if they gave us a bit of preview though!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Guilds/clans
    Guilds and clans 100% it's what this game needs ship battles later on forsure but a team experience with more strategy and competition is forsure what we need!!
  • Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    Options
    Player trading shop
    A player trade shop would allow us more ability to upgrade what we already have. As resources get harder to come by adding whole new classes of play like ship battles (however awesome they would be) is just another drain on an already stressed economy.
  • Options
    Ship battles
    All of the above. Planet conquest sounds like it could be really cool
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    Options
    What about game balancing?
  • DrMage
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Guilds/clans
    Player trade will kill the game, 'cause it will open the gates for RMT deals.. than whales will become thicker, EA will start losing money etc. Any kinds of group battles (no matter, spaceship or ground) possibly should be a part of clan/guild/legion system
  • Options
    Guilds/clans
    Calus_78 wrote: »
    What about game balancing?

*crickets*
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Options
    Guilds/clans
    Of course if this function came with some sort of guild wars game mode with a new currency and shipment shop... well, then, that'd just be the pest patch ever.
  • Options
    Ship battles
    Exactly how would guilds/clans help the game experience beyond being a glorified chat feature?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Guilds/clans
    Exactly how would guilds/clans help the game experience beyond being a glorified chat feature?

Cooperative game play, specifically through GvG competition. SWFC does a really good job of this. There are PvP and PvE game modes that are a lot of fun and require the cooperation of as many people as possible to complete. There are then rewards that are given to each individual within the guild based on the guild's rank/completion level of that mode.
  • Terrai
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Planet conquests
    Would love to see several of these. Ship battles for sure!

Guilds: Should include daily and weekly guild challenges (either PvE or achievements like beat 100 elite missions, etc.). Should also include some sort of Guild vs. Guild multiplayer.

Planet Conquests: I know MMOs often have something similar, and would love to see that here. Some way for hundreds/thousands of players to band together against beefed up enemies.

Played Trading Shop: Would give a reason to check the game constantly. You never know when someone will be selling exactly what you need. From EA's perspective, anything to get people thinking about the game more often is good, right?

Ground Vehicles: You know, Star Wars might be the only franchise that could pull this off. Speeders, mounts, AT-STs... would be a good long-term project after Ship Battles.

The possibilities in the SW universe are endless. I hope EA uses their vast income from this game to add more devs and make this game 100-200% deeper in terms of content.
  • Irics
    98 posts Member
    Options
    There is no option for Real-time PvP? That's what the game needs the most
  • Options
    Check the fourms tomorrow I have a surprise coming ;)
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Ship battles
    Ship battles could be awesome and bring a new source of income (credits, crystals or shards, please.)

Guilds would also be nice, though I'm curious on how it would work. Maybe a guild-sized kind of GW where you have to defeat the entire enemy guild ?
    Or maybe it will be the opportunity to add real PvP.
  • Options
    None of the above... Fix the credit, droid & purple gear farming situation first.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Ship battles
    None of the above... Fix the credit, droid & purple gear farming situation first.

This can be fixed by adding a new game mode that provides these resources. Why would you be against that ?