Ewok Shards

Why have Logray shards been quietly removed from the guild currency shop? Literally, 1 drop since the C-3P0 event began. Is this intended to punish users for not farming the shards beforehand? This is definitely a disturbing trend. Instead, we are getting regular offerings of Paploo and Ewok Elder when they have shard locations elsewhere? Not cool, I was annoyed that when I was ready to start collecting Baze, his shards disappeared from the event shop, but I chalked that to me being occupied elsewhere, and he is also available on a hard node. Then, Grievous was neutered to a perhaps once per month drop in the fleet shop, also on me, because again, I had higher priority targets before that. But this Logray thing? Horrible, bad show, there is no other way to farm this guy... What is the angle?

Replies

• Options
    They've not been removed. I get the frustration (he's appeared twice for me since the event started) and I feel like it's plausible that they would reduce the frequency during a panic farm to encourage spending, but an n of 2 isn't enough to conclude that.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • AlyothRaindasher
    11 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    changed a typo.
    Post edited by AlyothRaindasher on
  • Options
    Okay, so im supposed to believe this is RNG, cool, Chirpa shards then. I just did 5 consecutive rolls zero shards. 3 days straight total shards off that node = 0. Either the mechanics need to be revamped, or I'd like to see the devs be transparent about hedging the drop rates when they're pushing these Cash cow packs