Zeta Advice

Hey guys. Need some zeta advice, I have one ready. I’m leaning toward saving it for Chewie, I’m pretty sure my BHs are ready to 7* him in a couple weeks. Other options are I’m leaning toward are Palp’s unique, Sion, Chirpa, and Veers. Talzin’s unique is a distant thought, too.

Here’s my swgoh.gg profile (I think I linked it correctly.

https://swgoh.gg/p/612746986/

Replies

• Options
    Personally, I would look at Zetaing Jolee's revive ability. It is what makes Jedi so powerful in the current meta, and it would help you to get Revan the next time he comes around. But if you do not want to get him, I would look at Sion, Chirpa, or Veers as they are what transforms that faction into a tough faction to fight against. But it is always up to you to make the decision, not mine. Hope it works out for you!
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Options
    If I were you, I’ll go Chirpa for C3PO.
  • Options
    Start saving zetas for Revan.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice. I didn’t think about Revan’s zetas lol.

I’m hesitant to zeta Chirpa because regardless of that zeta, I’m about 99% positive I’m not going to unlock him this go round. Which would give me 3+ months to get another zeta for him if necessary. I’m always 1 round behind every legendary release anyway so that doesn’t concern me much.

Is Jolee’s zeta “necessary” to unlock Revan, or is it more of a Jedi squad Revan lead improvement?
  • Options
    Is Jolee’s zeta “necessary” to unlock Revan, or is it more of a Jedi squad Revan lead improvement?

Latter.

I heard only Geared up Bastila w/ given Revan can clear last tier.
    But, Jolee’s zeta is necessary on Revan squad.