Why was my game wiped and have to start over? Was ranked around 1000!

This reeks, don't know if I want to go through all that work again. Just had a good group.

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Talk to EA or try deleting and re downloading the game
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Options
    More than likely you were signed out of your google/apple account. Hit settings and sign back in. If you find your account is wiped after you sign in, than contact EA.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    This happened to me a few days ago. I, deleted, than reinstalled, and was back in business.
  • Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    Options
    Happens to me daily. Just log back into your Apple or Google account. 1st time it happened was right sheet my 1st spend. I about had a heart attack!
  • Options
    And if you didn't link your profile to Google or Apple... That stinks bro. Next time save your player ID in a screenshot or somewhere and contact EA support.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Anraeth wrote: »
    More than likely you were signed out of your google/apple account. Hit settings and sign back in. If you find your account is wiped after you sign in, than contact EA.

Most likely this. Happens to me all the time. The first time it happened, I almost had a heart attack. Now it's just the annoyance of having to wait to log back in.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    As others have said, you just need to sign back into the account.

However, if you haven't already, take a screenshot of the Settings page to make sure you have a copy of your Player ID. This way, if signing back into the account does not work, you can reach out to support and have the ID available.

It is shown on the bottom of the Settings page where you sign into Google/Apple/Facebook.
  • Options
    Is there a way to link your account after you start? Don't think mines connected to anything haha
  • poeson
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Is there a way to link your account after you start? Don't think mines connected to anything haha

You can start linking at anytime. It'll link to your current game.