Need advice for C3P0 Event

So I got him at 6* but I would like to get 7* before the event ends. Here is what I got:

zPaploo G11
zChirpa G10
Teebo G10
Elder G10
Scout G10
Wicket G9

Been trying without Scout.

Question is do I just try to gear them up more?
Add my last Zeta to Wicket?
Just accept 6* is the best I can get this round?
Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

Replies

• Options
    I did it with zchirpa g11, wicket gear 10, logray gear 9, scout gear 9, elder gear 12
  • Options
    No Logray this time for me.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Scout can sub for logray. My paploo was g10, and, I actually loaded him with hp and prot so he could take a couple of hits.
    I'd suggest using wicket, so you can invis elder. Elder is clutch- keeps ewoks cleansed and can rez them.
    Attempt to kill chewie first (after removing tank's buffs), then switch to han. If you can get wicket to g10, you would be in better shape.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    So I got him at 6* but I would like to get 7* before the event ends. Here is what I got:

zPaploo G11
    zChirpa G10
    Teebo G10
    Elder G10
    Scout G10
    Wicket G9

Been trying without Scout.

Lose Teebo instead, since Scout is a great dmg dealer, and you already have Paploo as your dispeller, so you don't need Teebo for that. When Wicket calls Scout to assist, they do tons of dmg together, and the stealth protects them. These two can kill Chewie pretty quickly, if he's not stealthed. Just mod them with cc, cd and offense.

Try to gear Elder, Scout and Wicket up more. Forget about character farming and farm entirely for gear.

Logray isn't necessary, as I did it with Elder G12, zWicket G11, Scout G11, zChirpa G10, Paploo G10, on my third attempt. You may need more attemps, due to the lower gear levels. But I think it's possible, if you manage to gear them up a bit more, and you use your very best mods.

I put a zeta on my Wicket for this event. It may have been possible without, but I'm sure it helped.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input guys. Just leveled up Elder and Wicket another level and will take Teebo out for Scout. Wish me luck!
  • Options
    Got 7* last night. Thanks again for the help! Didn’t even have to waste my zeta on wicket.