Update on December Grand Arena and Territory Wars Rewards [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    I did not receive my rewards. Weren't they scheduled for 8:00 am UTC?
  • Options
    I got no rewards, maybe they posted the wrong timezone?
  • Options
    Ralakili wrote: »
    I did not receive my rewards. Weren't they scheduled for 8:00 am UTC?

they did not say the year , it's just said 12/19 ;)
  • Options
    No reward here neither
  • Options
    thanks CG
  • Icyhitmaq
    109 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    No rewards in inbox. Shouldn't it be at 8:00 am UTC?
  • Skysenna69
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Please stop making stuff you wrecked the GA

Do you want to improve the game?

Remap al the shipment shops, we are tired of collect useless items or max level chars or ships, make packs cheaper and god please activate the multibronzium...

Best regards and merry christmas

Edited for swearing. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Options
    Skysenna69 wrote: »
    Please stop making **** you wrecked the GA

Do you want to improve the game?

Remap al the shipment shops, we are tired of collect useless items or max level chars or ships, make packs cheaper and god please activate the multibronzium...

Best regards and merry christmas

Awesome first post from you good Sir. Excellent!
  • Options
    Well past 8am UTC. Now past 8am local timezone. Still no inbox delivery...
  • Options
    In CG's Timezeone, it is 5.20am right now. I'm sure TW rewards will come later as they start their day.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Pitstop
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    8am UTC was over 5 hours ago. I guess the post must have been incorrect. Maybe there will be a new post to provide a fix for the fix? :)@CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    It's probably a ridiculous mistake like 8 am instead of 8 pm....
    Anyway, the rewards will arrive at some time.... they also wrote wrong type of stun guns and then corrected it, so....
  • TVF
    36608 posts Member
    Options
    In CG's Timezeone, it is 5.20am right now. I'm sure TW rewards will come later as they start their day.

That's not how 8am UTC works.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

What? I live in CG timezone!
  • Options
    Pitstop wrote: »
    8am UTC was over 5 hours ago. I guess the post must have been incorrect. Maybe there will be a new post to provide a fix for the fix? :)@CG_SBCrumb

A fix to the fixed rewards to fix the TW scheduled before they fixed the GA and included on the fixed month calendar
  • TVF
    36608 posts Member
    Options

What? That's now how UTC works!
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    COORDINATED UNIVERSAL TIME

Maybe the devs should look into this. As of posting this it's actually 2:12PM UTC...

Interesting because 08:00UTC is, I believe, midnight local time for them. Betcha they meant midnight tonight, which is actually 08:00 UTC December 20th.
  • TVF
    36608 posts Member
    Options
    Guessing what they meant is even more fruitless than reading what they wrote.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Lol. Why didn't you guys post this before you put out the other announcement about 3v3?

Now I have to blow out my torch and put my pitchfork away. :D

Yes, I feel rather foolish for my outrage now. But CG could've avoided the massive hullabaloo simply by timing the release of these posts a little better. Either way, thanks CG for making good on the promise of TW rewards!
  • Options
    Thank you so much for doing this. It really lifts my spirits at least.

I do have one question about grand arena quests which I think got lost in another post. How will 3v3 arena affect the individual character GA quests like the Han solo one for example posted below.

5pf3tdibk1xq.png

How will we complete the undersized squad part of the quest? Will we need to go in with only 2 characters now to achieve it or will it just be automatic if we send him in with a 3 man squad?
  • Options
    Thanks @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Erik for quick and effective response to feedback. Much appreciated! :)
  • Options

I understand what they 'said', 8am UTC, but as I was noting, it's very early in CG tz, and I'm sure things will be resolved when they come into work.
  • Starlord04
    9 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Isn't it unfair, that first round GA, didn't reward zetas/omegas and next GA rounds will? Why not first round as well, it is still on review?!
    Post edited by Starlord04 on
  • TVF
    36608 posts Member
    Options

I understand what they 'said', 8am UTC, but as I was noting, it's very early in CG tz, and I'm sure things will be resolved when they come into work.

If I know I won't be at work at 5am, I don't tell people I'll get them something at 5am.
  • Options
    Exactly. @ImYourHuckleberry the whole point is that their deadline already passed. So them showing up and dealing with it today is just closing the barn door after the horses are gone.
  • Options
    Are people that don’t set defenses and only attack going to be punished in the next GA? That absolutely ruined my experience with this
  • Options
    I am glad we are getting decent rewards for GA finally. The zetas we are getting are for the TW that got hosed. Last GA I took first and got 90 cuffs.. I was saying all along those rewards were pretty lame. How about making good on those lost GA zetas as well. It took nearly 6 months to fix the join button on TWar... so im not holding my breath.
  • Options
    Why is this so complicated? One laptop or not this is really disorganized and makes me think there is no planning there.

All info is a flip flop with this. Why?

Just repeat tw rewards from the last time.

Also should we expect more differentiation with ga? Will it be 3v3 and 5v5 every other time or is there more? Do you y’all even know?

And please - will tw and ga ever run together? If not, are we losing one tw per week?

@CG_Erik @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie

I know you aren’t in the office yet.
  • TVF
    36608 posts Member
    Options
    I know you aren’t in the office yet.

Nah, if I've learned one thing from this thread, it's that UTC means "Always In Office."