Who wants to see Darth Talon?

Altmanizer
30 posts Member
edited March 2016
Darth Talon is from the comics and is a red-skinned, female Twi'lek with black Sith tattoos.
"I can sense you're fear. You're scared that you'll never be as powerful asDarth Vader."
~Rey to Kylo Ren

Who wants to see Darth Talon? 57 votes

Yes! I want to see Darth Talon!
35%
HyperalloydarksideSekuDarth_MaximusJediMasterGibsQuicksilvervangohMstrdrgn1012wettshoes1DeimosMaskariiJensxnMicaBallquidKeelo_RenbngmanWetwurxWalkrCncXabrazRavib 20 votes
No! I don't want to see Darth Talon!
10%
SManDrMageQleakDarthSmrtassSaytsevsnovCaius 6 votes
Who's Darth Talon? (I don't read the comics, sorry).
54%
LargKelleincosmicturtle333Ronon_DexSticare_Courts_0073CharlesbusaStarSonPyroRenKAULIRobbathehuttTriquiPsychoticRage924ShenzorDashRendarAKK889YGBNikoms565Han_Brolo81BubblechompOlleRenovato 31 votes

Replies

• Altmanizer
    30 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    "I can sense you're fear. You're scared that you'll never be as powerful asDarth Vader."
    ~Rey to Kylo Ren
  • Options
    hell yes, i'd love to see darth talon!
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options
    The more Sith the better!
  • Options
    Yesh.
    She sexy.

I'd also like to see a generic sith warrior and inquisitor. We do have a generic Jedi consular and guardian (and what garbage she is...).
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Disney banned all Slave Leia merchandise. There is no way they'll ever gonna add that red bimbo twi'lek.
  • Options
    CPMP wrote: »
    Disney banned all Slave Leia merchandise. There is no way they'll ever gonna add that red bimbo twi'lek.

Excuse you. Read her Wikia, and you will find that the design was intentional and not meant to be revealing, but to put emphasis on the fact her Sith tattoos cover her entire body. Additionally, her clothes are less revealing than slave Leia's, and her clothes are only slightly more revealing than Aayla Secura's (who is in Galaxy of Heroes). In many ways, Darth Talon is a more skilled, more powerful, more awesome, dark side version of Aayla Secura, since both use the same lightsaber techniques (I can't recall the techniques' names at the moment). That being said, Aayla Secura is one of my favorite Jedi characters, and Darth Talon is one of my favorite Sith characters.
    ~Rey to Kylo Ren
  • Options
    Not my 1st or even 2nd choice sith to be added but why the heck not lol!
  • Deimos
    326 posts Member
    Options
    Of all the "legends" possibilities, she is the sexiest all around!
  • Options
    I dont think we will see too many "Legends" heros around. And anyways I would prefer A TON of cannon heros previously, in example the ones from Rebels, or R2D2, or Obi Wan from Clone Wars, or Padme, or etc...
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Altmanizer wrote: »

Excuse you. Read her Wikia, and you will find that the design was intentional and not meant to be revealing, but to put emphasis on the fact her Sith tattoos cover her entire body.

Another fine example of the old adage: There are always ways to justify showing more female skin. :P

I tried to image google a photo of her to shed some light on the issue, but had a hard time finding a pic that wouldn't potentially get me into trouble with the forum mods. Here's one that's at least not NSFW.

3537423-6bb7e288d6d4abbc418e6812eb62551f.jpg
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry - 75% of the people on the forums either don't want her or don't know who she is. I'm guessing it'll be a while...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    EDIT: NVM.
    I think will see few legends stuff
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options

Excuse you. Read her Wikia, and you will find that the design was intentional and not meant to be revealing, but to put emphasis on the fact her Sith tattoos cover her entire body. Additionally, her clothes are less revealing than slave Leia's, and her clothes are only slightly more revealing than Aayla Secura's (who is in Galaxy of Heroes). In many ways, Darth Talon is a more skilled, more powerful, more awesome, dark side version of Aayla Secura, since both use the same lightsaber techniques (I can't recall the techniques' names at the moment). That being said, Aayla Secura is one of my favorite Jedi characters, and Darth Talon is one of my favorite Sith characters.

Ok Darth Talon Avatar, you convinced me :P Not.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

I'm not sure this will hold it.

This link is to a pic of a cosplay of Slave Leia and Darth Talon. Can't see any difference in lack of cloth.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7166/6729967521_b18518a545_b.jpg

No way she passes Disney bar after Slave Leia's ban, only because she wears gloves: I'm pretty sure that it is not the hands what made Disny ban Leia
  • Options
    Pass, I want another Darth Maul who is farmable.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Until they put Padme in the game they shouldn't branch out to other areas. She's Luke and Leia's mom, Annakin's baby momma and Kylo's grandma for bleeps sake. Of course she won't be as good as random bug (many of whom she killed) but that's another story :wink:
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    With this comment you can see what I picked.
    I'm not sorry though.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    this game would be so much better with these rare characters, darth talon, darth malgus, darth bane, darth plagueis, darth malak, would add so much to the game

they put in HK-47 so obviously they can do these types of characters, who doesnt want an evil sexy aayla secura honestly?
  • Options

Than go to hexx with Disney if they banned stuff and change the history or burn down stuff we love over years...

It's more than money...maybe they can buy the rights from Lucas arts...Lucas films but they can't buy us...

Star Wars is something we all grow up with and also if they don't like things it's part of our world our life and not just there political correctness
  • Options

Agree also
  • Deimos
    326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

@cosmicturtle333 this would be sweet!

3000221_press07-001.jpg
  • Options
    i'd love to have cyborg darth maul too, but hes technically "EU" as well, so hes no different than talon and any of those other guys I listed, so if he can make it in they should be able to as well (the version pictured above is EU cyborg maul from the comics, there was also a maul with spider legs from clone wars cartoon, same idea just executed differently)
  • Deimos
    326 posts Member
    Options
    i'd love to have cyborg darth maul too, but hes technically "EU" as well, so hes no different than talon and any of those other guys I listed, so if he can make it in they should be able to as well (the version pictured above is EU cyborg maul from the comics, there was also a maul with spider legs from clone wars cartoon, same idea just executed differently)

Though I prefer the comics story and look, spider Maul would be awesome too.
  • Options
    I also prefer the comic Maul with 2 cyborg legs over the spider legs
  • Options
    Deimos wrote: »

3000221_press07-001.jpg

the better Version of Darth Maul...! Cyborg Maul... :)

that brings me to the point...hm if maul drinks and eats...where...ok let's stop this no pooo questions
  • Options
    *clicks on wikia link*
    O.O
    Can I change my vote? :P
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Deimos
    326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Maskarii wrote: »

3000221_press07-001.jpg

that brings me to the point...hm if maul drinks and eats...where...ok let's stop this no pooo questions

**** you! I had never asked myself that...

I imagine the cyborg legs have recycling tech cause he did go after Obi Wan in the deserts of Tatooine. And I bet he has watched Dune.

Edit: Btw the stars aren't the f word....
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    I am all for characters I am not familiar with.
  • Options
    Maskarii wrote: »

3000221_press07-001.jpg

**** you! I had never asked myself that...

I imagine the cyborg legs have recycling tech cause he did go after Obi Wan in the deserts of Tatooine. And I bet he has watched Dune.

Edit: Btw the stars aren't the f word....

Sorry, I am just a Dreamdestroyer...that's how we Sith are....but the mindgames about this question are...funny :D hehe