FO team?

can a FO team be great without FOO? i currently run zKru , zKylo, zFOST, SF tie pilot and EXCU
No. Just No.

Replies

• Moldrak
    41 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    The only thing really nice about FOO is he's the only debuff cleanser in the group and FO are pretty weak to debuffs. Otherwise you have all the important toons for a great FO team and bringing in the officer will have limited benefit. That said first order is not a meta team so while powerful they will always struggle in the arena.
  • Options
    FOO is non-Legendary Thrawn. No fracture but essentially accomplishes the same level of TM manipulation. He's pretty quick before modding, and under zKRU you can almost guarantee he'll go first except against an exceptionally fast Yoda or Vader.

Even if Yoda goes first, he always just spreads Foresight. Pass a turn from FOO to OG Kylo, do Lash Out, foresight gone and your whole team has more TM than his. Slaughter begins.
  • Options
    Downside is AI brutally sucks at using FO. It focuses on direct attack and DPS, not manipulating TM. So you'll still struggle to hold on defence but you can beat almost anything, with a fast FOO. I haven't finished mine to G12 and 6E but he's currently 301 with the KRU lead added on.