What is the Ideal Bounty Hunter Fleet as of now?

SilverbackMM
260 posts Member
edited December 2018
Recently got 7 Star Chimaera, have a very powerful Hounds Tooth, Slave I and am farming IG-2000 and Xanadu Blood. Any pros out there doing well with Bounty Hunter ships? What have you found is the best opening team combination and reinforcements. All the bounty hunter ships have nice reinforcement abilities. I’m thinking of opening with Rebel ships and bringing them in one at a time. Let me know what you’ve found works best. Have very highly geared bounty hunter and am looking for synergy with Breach.

Replies

• Options
    My ships are crap.
    I run a 6* chimaera (thrawn g12 +3, no zetas), 5* HT (zzBossk g12+3), 5* Slave I (zBoba g12+3), 4* Xanadu (Bane g12+3).
    My reinforcements are: 4* IG-2000 (zIG-88 g12+3), 7* Tie Advanced (g10 Vader), 6* Ghost (g10 Hera, g9 Zeb, g12+1 zKanan).
    I stay consistently between 20-35.

I don't know if this is the best line up (probably it is not) but works pretty well.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Options
    Statistically BH ships are not used that much (the exception being Hounds Tooth):

https://swgoh.gg/fleet-meta-report/
  • Options
    HT and XB in front. Slave one not even on the bench. IG2000 is an unknown, though it looks interesting. You can run all of them together if you like for the sake of it, but it's probably not an ideal team.

Not a lot of people use XB, but as a second source of Breach he's really useful for keeping HT taunting. He can call HT to assist, cleansing any debuffs that aren't Vader's TL. Plus he stays stealthed a lot, so he's unlikely to get targeted. He also makes Breach more potent by -25% Offense, as well as allowing BH ships to do extra damage equal to 10% Max health vs Breached enemies.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Slave 1 is kinda meh at this point. It taunts but it can't take the damage, and its basic doesn't do a ton of damage. Mass torpedoes is fun, but taking the time to spread target lock on multiple enemies usually isn't worth it. It really only shines when you manage to keep it alive long enough to drop the bomb. Good for a secondary fleet, but it's one I look forward to replacing in my arena bench.

I haven't fought IG2000 or bothered leveling my own yet, but I seem to remember it being kind of unimpressive in its marquee event. Like, decent when partnered with ships that can breach, and pretty poor if not.

HT and XB are a killer combo though.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I use all the bh ships and have absolutely no trouble staying in 1st. I run ht, tie advance and slave 1 to open with and xb, ig2000,cassian, ahsoka, and whatever other one fits the battle best as reinforcements
  • Options
    I get to top 5 rank and drop only 15 spots at worst over night. I run...
    Ht, tie silencer, slave 1

Reinforcements first is xanadu blood, jedi counsellor and biggs

All ships are maxed except xb (5*)

I only have a 6* achbar ship and only 3 reinforcements and still can beat more powerful fleets comfortably.

Slave 1 is being under utilized since with ht taunt it gives slave 1 plenty of time to get off his special and if any of the enemies are breached then the damage is massive on multiple ships.