Sith raid minimum requirement

Could not find that info anywhere so asking here: Is there really a 45 minimum guild members requirement in order to start a T6 sith raid?

Replies

• Options
    Are you referring to the list under the ‘intended For’ header? Then no, it is not a requirement. The only requirements to start the raid are sufficient tickets and 6 or 7 star characters only may be used.
  • Options
    Fair warning though, if you do not have sufficient firepower, it could drag on for weeks. Literally.
  • Options
    My guild is knocking out the T6 in about 4-5 days. Sometimes we boot the free loaders and it hasn't been an issue. We are working toward Heroic too! :)
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Fair warning though, if you do not have sufficient firepower, it could drag on for weeks. Literally.

My guild takes down T6 in 3-4 days currently, but we tried it before they did the health reduction and the changes to Nihilus and Traya, and it took over a week. It was brutal.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

My guild takes down T6 in 3-4 days currently, but we tried it before they did the health reduction and the changes to Nihilus and Traya, and it took over a week. It was brutal.
    Last time we tried it we were a tad over-ambitious and it was the raid that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend... (repeat for 3+ weeks)

That was a while back, though it serves as a cautionary tale. Quite honestly we should have quit it after a week with no end in sight.
    Post edited by Rath_Tarr on