Thanks for moving the Bronzium Data Card...

Replies

• Options
    Ratinira wrote: »
    How to define people who are not watching what they are doing...

You have not been scrolling right every morning for 3 years... it's called muscle memory...
  • Options
    yea its great right? :D
  • Options
    Wow so many complaints on such a good QOL move. Maybe CG should implement Random location of bronzium lol. Force everyone to look at every single pack (advertising) to make sure they clicked the right pack.
  • Options
    Created an account just to complain about this. I will miss those 350 crystals...

Ah! I did the same thing. Created an account to complain. When it’s 6am and your eyes aren’t open but you autopilot through your daily morning bronzium buy it’s pretty easy to lose real money. I accidentally opened 3 of the stupid things thinking I was the luckiest boy on earth to get 10 free Zeb cards.

There goes the 1200 crystals I was using to get my last two BH to 7* for Chewie. I don’t think I’ll be spending any more money in this game. $14 on Zeb shards is not how I wanted to start the day.

But at least all you Holotable Heroes will have the priviledge of seeing me post now instead of just lurking. My loss is your gain!

• PoD
    67 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Building a habit over years is not so easy to undo. I did the same thing as OP.

I had read the note last night but had no free bronziums left yesterday. The next day (today), I go to claim my first free bronzium of the day and I see 10 shards for stormtrooper Han. Hmmm, that’s odd, I think. Then I realized what I had done.

Edit: To be clear, I am a fan of the change. It’s just going to take a while to break a habit developed over years of doing something that had become automatic.
  • Options
    almost started a new thread the saw this one.

Thank you CG.

thank you.
  • Options
    It’s a good move but it’s something that they could’ve given a much better warning to us instead of just hiding them in a very large patch notes.

People have been autopiloting this first thing in the morning for years. I guarantee thousands of people are wasting 350 shards this morning
  • Options
    Tbuono89 wrote: »
    It’s a good move but it’s something that they could’ve given a much better warning to us instead of just hiding them in a very large patch notes.

People have been autopiloting this first thing in the morning for years. I guarantee thousands of people are wasting 350 shards this morning

There was an ingame message. If people don't want to read them, that's not CG's fault.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    A really cheap, predatory and cynical move.

Seriously- who reads patch notes? Who has time to read patch notes?

I normally defend CG to the hilt - but this is really low of them.

A lot of people? Mostly they're not that long either once you skip the part about the packs. Takes like 2 mins (Ingame messages like 1 min). Daaaaamn, so much time!!

Reading? Whats that!
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I bought a chromium today by accident. Lost 350 crystal. I want my crystal back
  • Options
    I love complaining as much as anyone, but this is too much. Are people really blaming CG because they click on stuff without looking? Wow.
  • Haidon
    35 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I am happy with this change.

I am -not- happy with the 15 LOBOT shards I got. Rub salt in my ****, why don't you??!!

Edit: I did not realize I could not insult my own intelligence on this board. The 4 *'s made it look much dirtier than it was...

Edit 2: Editing my post seems to have circumvented the filter. How about that?
  • Options
    Huge fan of the move! Thank you devs!!
  • Options
    I wonder how many shots of 350 crystals it'll take me to undo CG's years of conditioning me to scroll to the right and hit the button there. So far the warning purple has stopped me in time, but I have been *so* close to wasting crystals 3 times already, and this is day 1.
  • Options
    Madlax wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    A really cheap, predatory and cynical move.

Seriously- who reads patch notes? Who has time to read patch notes?

I normally defend CG to the hilt - but this is really low of them.

A lot of people? Mostly they're not that long either once you skip the part about the packs. Takes like 2 mins (Ingame messages like 1 min). Daaaaamn, so much time!!

Reading? Whats that!

v8cwunioqaix.png
  • Options
    Acrofales wrote: »
    I wonder how many shots of 350 crystals it'll take me to undo CG's years of conditioning me to scroll to the right and hit the button there. So far the warning purple has stopped me in time, but I have been *so* close to wasting crystals 3 times already, and this is day 1.

At 6am with a thumb covering the buy button and 4 packs showing (when did they split LS/DS mega packs?) it’s pretty easy to do. I rapid fire bought 3 without even really opening my eyes. But I can’t read so...
  • Options
    I just sat there like an **** trying to scroll further to the right for longer than I'd care to admit, and even considered filing a bug on the new update before it occurred to me that they might have actually moved it.

Now can we get the events ordered by time left->right in the Events list? I eagerly await this change in 2021.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    I just sat there like an **** trying to scroll further to the right for longer than I'd care to admit, and even considered filing a bug on the new update before it occurred to me that they might have actually moved it.

Now can we get the events ordered by time left->right in the Events list? I eagerly await this change in 2021.

First we gotta fix the gear vs credits up to the top thing.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    well its like driving the same road over and over again
    you supposed to look and see the signs and not just drive by habit
  • Options
    ar2bhsn2e5dk.gif
  • Options
    The change was awesome, but even being aware it was first i almost bought a couple crystal ones. What they should have done to be a safe QOL change was put a placeholder at the end. Something that just said hey this item was moved, if you mea t to get it go to the start. They could then remove the placeholder after a few weeks.
  • Options
    DuneFlint wrote: »
    The change was awesome, but even being aware it was first i almost bought a couple crystal ones. What they should have done to be a safe QOL change was put a placeholder at the end. Something that just said hey this item was moved, if you mea t to get it go to the start. They could then remove the placeholder after a few weeks.

Hire this person!
  • PoD
    67 posts Member
    Options

Robert wrote: »
    DuneFlint wrote: »

Hire this person!

I would hire DuneFlint!
  • Options
    I also dropped crystals by mistake. However, if that is the price to pay for moving the Bronzimum packs then I am okay with it.
  • Monel
    2794 posts Member
    Options
    o3lzfttlq72q.jpg
  • Options
    It can't be muscle memory because the amount of cards is always changing. If it was actually muscle memory you have been buying random packs every couple of days.
  • Options
    Gair wrote: »
    +1 BEST quality of life change to date.

100% Yes
  • Options
    I knew about the change, loved it, but still bought a pair of chromium packs out of force of habit. Hard to break a habit you have been doing forever.
  • Options
    Ephran wrote: »
    It can't be muscle memory because the amount of cards is always changing. If it was actually muscle memory you have been buying random packs every couple of days.

I don’t want to hurl an insult at you, but I’m tempted. Muscle memory wouldn’t be “counting cards until you get to bronzium.” It’s swiping quickly to the end and mashing the buy button that is covered by your thumb - at least on a mobile device. I’m sure if you’re using a desktop then it’s a lot easier to notice the crystals vs ally points.

Instead of being a self-righteous ******* why don’t you try and have some sympathy for fellow players who feel they were duped, however unintentionally, by CG?

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals.