Jan Log in character = Slave 1

Interesting choice - stokes the fires for BH ships needed for Falcon, but only 4 ships out there at present, so maybe some other new challenge?

https://swgohevents.com/login-character

Replies

• Options
    Bh ships = the falcon. :)
  • Options
    Does anyone not have slave maxed already?
    I don’t mind shard store currency and get it most months but still
  • Options
    Where was this announced?
  • Options
    Hantal86 wrote: »

I do not yet. I was late to the party... I have 20/65 shards so that'll definitely help.... I have been trying to catch up in the fleet store but the shards have been scarce.
  • Options
    Hantal86 wrote: »

I'm at 22/100
    So I welcome the extra push to 7*
  • Options
    Damon_Skye wrote: »
    Interesting choice - stokes the fires for BH ships needed for Falcon, but only 4 ships out there at present, so maybe some other new challenge?

https://swgohevents.com/login-character

Did the January Chalendar come early?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    papy72 wrote: »
    Where was this announced?

I believe it was datamined, not announced.
  • Options
    It should be snarf
  • Options
    As a reminder yo those thinking we need 5 BH ships before falcon comes.... ship combat is 3v3 now. We could have falcon drop any day
  • Options
    Could also mean the release of a Jango version of Slave 1
  • Options
    Gonna be scoundrels not just Bh watch...
  • Options
    Daishi wrote: »
    As a reminder yo those thinking we need 5 BH ships before falcon comes.... ship combat is 3v3 now. We could have falcon drop any day

Gonna be tough - especially since there are only 4 BH ships currently :)

You've got 2 20e hard nodes to farm along with 1 16e hard node. And if you're still working on Slave1, ugh, good luck - it appears very infrequently in Fleet. Even with 4 ships that's still some difficult farms.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Yeah I don’t and don’t really use slave so hate using fleet currency to buy shards and not using ship energy. Just a ship to use for TB to me.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Which would probably clear it. Considering my brother uses the following to beat the Deadly Tier of the smuggling event: (but BH ships aren't OP, nope)

atu4b4w7w09p.png

• Options
    Wishful thinking to have 3 vs 3 for OT falcon.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    It'll be minimum 3 for us, but they'll open with Cassian, Bistan, both X-wings and the Falcon all with 100% TM twice.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    It'll be minimum 3 for us, but they'll open with Cassian, Bistan, both X-wings and the Falcon all with 100% TM twice.

Xanadu Blood will be stealthed. The third will take a hit or two, then Hound's Tooth Unique will gain it enough turn meter to taunt, and that'll be game.
  • Options
    It will likely be so brutal that it will require 4 ships. Hopefully it's a 5* unlock.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

Xanadu Blood will be stealthed. The third will take a hit or two, then Hound's Tooth Unique will gain it enough turn meter to taunt, and that'll be game.
    Implying Millenium Falcon won't be strong enough to beat the Hounds Tooth cheese

• Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    jkray622 wrote: »
    Millenium Falcon won't be strong enough to beat the Hounds Tooth cheese

640?cb=20150320192210