Who should i power up

Hey all .i just reached lvl 65 and im pumping up my fleet so for now i use tie silencer,fo tie fighter and biggs xwing .they are all at lvl65 and crew is around gear lvl 4-6. What should i first power up crew and then ships or.what ? I just open 2 new ships imperial tie fighter and fo sf tie fighter so its better to focus on some of this two?pls help cause im really confused

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    You have to increase the gear level on your pilots to increase some of the abilities on the ships. Otherwise they are independent questions since the materials don’t overlap, so you can and should do both.

All the ships you listed are good except possibly the special forces one which I never hear anybody talk about.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Farm Tie Advanced whenever it appears in the fleet store. Furthermore, farm Boba fett from hard nodes and his Slave 1 ship. Both are great and will help you a loooong way.

One of your goals should be to complete the Ship ability materials challenge at tier III as a minimum (tier 4 is better) to get zetas. Tier III requires Executrix and 6 non-capital ships of any alignment at 5* minimum. To get Executrix to 5* requires 5 non-capital dark side ships at 4* or higher.
  • P4r4
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Thank u so much for info.what do u think is best now to upgrade capital ship and tarkin first or little ships what have more inpact on battle ? I have mace windu much higher he is gear lvl 9 and tarkin is only gear 5 so maces capital ship is much higher power but i read that tarkins ship is much better so i wont invest in maces or am i wrong ?
  • Options
    * fighters matter most, particularly early on
    * Tarkin is a better choice than Mace for multiple reasons, including the fact that his capital ship challenges yield vital ship and character upgrade materials
    * do not neglect gearing up your active pilots / admirals
  • Options
    I just cant win any fu..... fleet battle .my power is 45k against 30 and he destroys me .i really dont know know how that fleet arena works what team to pick or with what tactic to attack .
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Which ships are you using? Which do you have available?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    In regards to OP.... It does not matter... in a few weeks gonna be a wall o falcons everywhere ....

if you don't have it you prob won't be able to win a battle...I suggest BH and Scoundrels....because the way the Devs do things around here will be like lord of the rings.. one ship to rule them all...

Kind of a shame actually