Can i make it for the wookee?

Ryanwhales
862 posts Member
edited December 2018
Alright guys, here is the major question.
Can i get ot chewbacca with my guys in the link below? These are my guys up to date and i am working on them. Currently we have two weeks, because he comes out on the 12/27.
https://swgoh.gg/p/963162672/characters/
4m5d8qb19wbs.jpg
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales

Can i make it for the wookee? 20 votes

YEAAAH! Just work on my guys.
20%
RichfxxxJaVCnEffAPublicEyeDRyanwhales 4 votes
No.😭😢
80%
GlobuhlyuuzhanronLordDirtHugeRhunneFailingCrabVonZantRon_ONeal35GambrinusKlukJediRobbDaPowerfulJediDubble_oh_slothDonnieAndFrankSCOEDTbirds01Vhile 16 votes

Replies

• Options
    No.😭😢
    Need to shoot for g9-10 7* for 5* Chewie. If you move arena mods and focus gear over everything else might be able to do it. Its the hardest event yet though.
  • Options
    No.😭😢
    Your BHs need a lot of work on their gear levels and ability levels. It took me several tries but I got him at 5* with these guys: 7* g9 Boba lead (238 speed), 7* g11 IG-88 (228 speed), 7* g9 Greedo (218 speed), 6* g8 Dengar (212 speed), and 7* g8 Cad (199 speed). The team had a total of 151.47% potency. Something like 7 or 8 omega abilities, don’t remember exactly which ones.
  • Options
    Dang.
  • Options
    Will jango help any?
  • Options
    Da powerful do you mean 151.41 on each of them or just in total cause i have about 390 percent
    on all of the combined(78.5 average on each of them).also jango......
  • Options
    No.😭😢
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    Da powerful do you mean 151.41 on each of them or just in total cause i have about 390 percent
    on all of the combined(78.5 average on each of them).also jango......

Not each, total. I ended up using speed instead of potency mods. Even with 390% potency I don’t think your BHs can beat T5 without a lot of work.
  • Options
    No.😭😢
    Work on Bossk for the future, get them all to at least gear 8, I recommend gear9 or up for boba, and try a lot of times.
    That’s my plan to at least unlock him.
    Sorry, but your BH are way worse than mine were when I tried tier 5 last time and still couldn’t pass it.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    Well ill try to get jango up 19/65 right now and i will gear him up to gear nine if i can get him to five stars maybe he might help but as hard as everyone makes it out to be im starting to think im not going to get him
    R.I.P chewbacca
  • Options
    No hope
  • Options
    No.😭😢
    I don't think you'll be able to star and gear them enough to get him F2P this time, but work on them anyway, you'll get him next time. BH are a versatile faction, perform well in all game modes except Arena and most importantly are FUN to play.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    No.😭😢
    @Ryanwhales I had to wait for him to return to unlock him (if I even can this time), so waiting is just something you have to do. I even spent a wasted $10 on getting dengar to 5* stars the first time around and wasn’t even able to unlock him. I was Very disappointed by that, so keep working on them, I’m sure you’ll make it!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    Well, at least this is encouragment to upgrade my bounty hunters.
  • Options
    If i do get chewy though i will post a picture and you guys must make me the swgoh king
    ....(jango im pushing to gear ten cuz hes easy and cad bane will be gear 8)