Dengar Shards on the nodes

Has anyone heard about if or when this is going to happen. As a F2P player I would love to be able to farm Dengar. He's pretty clutch for the Chewbacca Event...

Replies

• TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    Guild store.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    yeah but that is pretty much just burning crystals to get him to pop up...if he's on a node everyone can get him
  • Options
    I doubt they'll move him. He's neen in there long enough that there was plenty of time to farm him without refreshing the guild store.
  • Options
    yeah but that is pretty much just burning crystals to get him to pop up...if he's on a node everyone can get him

You don't have to refresh the store. Just keep 450 guild coins in reserve - 900, if you're paranoid about missing out if he pops up twice in a row - and buy him when he appears.

I've got 7* Dengar and Jyn, and my Logray is 90/100 (Jyn and Logray are also guild store only). It can be frustrating, but you'll get there.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

You don't have to refresh the store. Just keep 450 guild coins in reserve - 900, if you're paranoid about missing out if he pops up twice in a row - and buy him when he appears.

I've got 7* Dengar and Jyn, and my Logray is 90/100 (Jyn and Logray are also guild store only). It can be frustrating, but you'll get there.

Or if you're panic farming for chewie, keep the amount you'll need in reserve and you can get him and not miss any showings in the guild store when he shows up. Though a few thousand at a time would be plenty since you get enough currency each week to keep up with spending on dengar.
  • Options
    If You can save 2000 crystals you can get 25 shards from the weekly store this week.
  • Options
    I think he's also in the reg store. Though unless the chewie event is ending and you're close, I don't think 2000 crystals for 25 shards is worth it.