SIM'ing Assault Battles request

I'm not trying to be greedy, as so many things have been updated to make life a little (to a lot) easier.

Specifically I'm referring to:
-GROUND WAR
-MILITARY MIGHT
-REBEL ROUNDUP
-SECRETS AND SHADOWS

How many times should a player need to 3* the Event (manual or Auto) before it unlocks the SIM button?

Omega Battles has included this feature, granted those events have been around a lot longer. But like GW, there's a goal for people to strive for before a lot of time is saved.

Hopefully more than just me feels this way.
When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.

Replies

• Options
    I'm not trying to be greedy, as so many things have been updated to make life a little (to a lot) easier.

Specifically I'm referring to:
    -GROUND WAR
    -MILITARY MIGHT
    -REBEL ROUNDUP
    -SECRETS AND SHADOWS

How many times should a player need to 3* the Event (manual or Auto) before it unlocks the SIM button?

Omega Battles has included this feature, granted those events have been around a lot longer. But like GW, there's a goal for people to strive for before a lot of time is saved.

Hopefully more than just me feels this way.

Yeah they definitely need a sim button. Autoing the whole event isn't a challenge so it's not like sim buttins would take away from the challenge.

Also another tier on these events would also be great along with the sim button.