Grand Arena Mis-Match Making

So I noticed it the 1st 2 times around but didn’t think at my level... 1.85 mil GP... that there would be a gp gap so large (100k-200k). I get using total GP for matchmaking as being a simple indicator of evenly matched opponents but if we aren’t using ships then why are they calculated in the non fleet version of GA? My initial focus starting out on this game was ships and now It kinda feels like I’m being given the short end of the stick for having “good” ships. I Just think it makes more since that character gp should be used in character only arenas... sigh *End Rant*

Replies

• Commander_Wolffe
    211 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Yes.

You're at a huge disadvantage now.

You should have just ignored ships all together like the GA winners did. Or created a "paper fleet" to just do Tarkin's zeta/ab mat challenge and then once you unlocked that, then stopped investing into ships like they did.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I take first in fleet every day and yet have won all my GA matchups. Try again.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I take first in fleet every day and yet have won all my GA matchups. Try again.

Congrats. I've taken 1st in my fleet a times per week. I'm also in top 20 squad arena. So I have some competitive teams and fleets (not best, but good enough for the general public in GA). However, I'm fighting people with worse squads/inventories than me, but even though they aren't competitve squads, if you put enough characters to g12 and zeta them (even the less than OP ones), there's no way to win on points because even though I clear all the nodes on 1st attempt, when they have x5 more g12 and x3 more zetas than me, they just need to have 1 character at full hp or prot to gain a point and win the overall match.