Fix Daka's Text!!

Coolhand_Luke
217 posts Member
edited March 2016
Should Read:

On Offense Daka has a 10% chance to passive res and a 35% chance to resurrect with Chant. She will try to do her best to die first if possible.

On Defense Daka has 100% chance to passively resurrect Rey, Qui Gon, or GS at which point they will have offense up and OHKO any toon you have. She will res herself then she will res guys from your squad also but they will come back as zombies that serve her.

Replies

• Options
    When facing her she will stun 1 opponent every time and multiple opponents half the time
  • Options
    Go have a cry somewhere else.

█░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄███▀
    ░█░░░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀░░░█▀
    ░░▀▄░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▄▀
    ░░░░▌░▄▄░░░▄▄░▐▀▀
    ░░░▐░░█▄░░░▄█░░▌▄▄▀▀▀▀█
    ░░░▌▄▄▀▀░▄░▀▀▄▄▐░░░░░░█
    ▄▀▀▐▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀▌▄▄▄░░░█
    █░░░▀▄░█░░░█░▄▀░░░░█▀▀▀
    ░▀▄░░▀░░▀▀▀░░▀░░░▄█▀
    ░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░▀▄
    ░░░█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█░░█░░█
    ░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█▄█░░▄

Say hello to the Pikachu of Confirmational Bias!

Every time a thread is created about confirmational bias Pikachu is not far away.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Cry? I don't care I have a 7* Daka I use on my A squad. And with her I hardly ever get attacked like ever in top 5 but don't be ridiculous the AIs numbers are way way higher than you get on offense by design or by bug. 10%. I have played pot limit Omaha and no-limit Texas Holdem at very high levels. I know all about bad beats it happens and I can easily calculate outs pot odds but Daka is the equivalent of drawing to gut shot straights on the river over and over. It doesn't happen.
  • Options
    Cry? I don't care I have a 7* Daka I use on my A squad. And with her I hardly ever get attacked like ever in top 5 but don't be ridiculous the AIs numbers are way way higher than you get on offense by design or by bug. 10%. I have played pot limit Omaha and no-limit Texas Holdem at very high levels. I know all about bad beats it happens and I can easily calculate outs pot odds but Daka is the equivalent of drawing to gut shot straights on the river over and over. It doesn't happen.

So track the results, come back with valid data and present your evidence. Not once has anyone ever given any proof that Daka is not working as intended, excluding her self rez bug which the devs are fixing.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

It is just not true you will feel like that when the rng gets you but run the data

Daka vs Daka

https://youtu.be/dwUud8fhSGQ
  • Options
    I'm a lawyer not statistician this game wastes enough of my time as it is. OP was meant with levity. If you want to be. **** about it you're free to ignore it.
  • Options
    I'm a lawyer not statistician this game wastes enough of my time as it is. OP was meant with levity. If you want to be. **** about it you're free to ignore it.

Nah, I'm fine thanks. I actually like posting Pikachu. It really annoys lots of people.
  • Options
    Closing this thread because it doesn't seem to lead to anything constructive.
This discussion has been closed.