C3po is a problem

I just fought a zfinn lead team in arena (with c3po). I got to take 1 turn (literally) before the team wiped me. I was running a zztraya Sith team.

Surely this can't be right.

Replies

• Options
    My Bastila team let’s them take maybe a few turns and then stops them in their tracks and proceeds to win in about a minute.
  • Options
    bisto_760 wrote: »
    I just fought a zfinn lead team in arena (with c3po). I got to take 1 turn (literally) before the team wiped me. I was running a zztraya Sith team.

No, it's right. Time to rethink your squads
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    bisto_760 wrote: »

No, it's right. Time to rethink your squads

[sarcasm] It can't be traya lead must be meta till the end of the game. players "worked" so hard to get her. how is it possible that these characters not from kotor era could possibly ever win in arena. Come on a team with 3 legendary characters should never be able to beat a team 1 raid character and possibly 1 legendary. that is just not right. [/sarcasm]
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    They might turn down the tm crazyness under zfinn, but instead of relying on that, you can just run Palp lead with Vader and get your tm going first
  • Options
    Daze. Tenacity up. Stun their Poe. No team stays on top forever, did you think Traya would be different?

Honestly just patience does it half the time, the AI doesn't know how to attack people with Expose, so the chain expose breaks all the time.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    It's ok.
    Traya should die. Also Revan should die.
    I
  • Options
    They should bite the bullet and nerf Traya Revan C3PO and maybe Zombie.
  • Options
    Had the same issue my man, I was running my classic jawas with B2 and sun fac and only got one turn Agaisnt zfinn w/c3po
  • Options
    Traya isnt invincible, with the best strats and the speed then they can beat traya. Still, on defense, but thats a little unbeleieveable.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    By the way, sign up for swgoh.gg and show us your guys.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    I have a swgoh.gg account.
  • Options
    No, it's right. Ironically, it's the CLS/Rebel team with 3p0 that I dislike more. Now I can timeout against any one of 3 teams. Awesome. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    Traya takes me less than a minute. As does a C3PO team.

Revan is a problem. But I'm getting better at it.

Never, ever time out.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    its not a problem. C3P0 just forces people to try out different squads in arena. I for one am glad to see Traya teams die so quickly to Rebels and Resistance. Revan is still good vs zFinn and Bastilla is really good vs the team also. I run a zFinn with Raid Han, Chewbacca, RT and C3P0 and I can't beat the Revan teams every time. Also its scary going up against other teams with raid han since you never know who's han will shoot first. Its 50/50 at that point. Maybe try switching up your lead to counter the emerging meta?
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Never, ever time out.

We've also established that you are not on a launch shard. So you experience does not automatically invalidate other people's experience.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    obikenobi1 wrote: »
    its not a problem. C3P0 just forces people to try out different squads in arena. I for one am glad to see Traya teams die so quickly to Rebels and Resistance. Revan is still good vs zFinn and Bastilla is really good vs the team also. I run a zFinn with Raid Han, Chewbacca, RT and C3P0 and I can't beat the Revan teams every time. Also its scary going up against other teams with raid han since you never know who's han will shoot first. Its 50/50 at that point.

Cool. More RNG. We're back to deciding who wins based on a coin flip? Oh good.

• TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Never, ever time out.

We've also established that you are not on a launch shard. So you experience does not automatically invalidate other people's experience.

Because only a launch shard can have a 325 speed Revan.

*rolls eyes*
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options

Never, ever time out.

*rolls eyes*

what revan has to be fast?....
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Never, ever time out.

*rolls eyes*

I don't understand this question.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options

Never, ever time out.

*rolls eyes*

I don't understand what a 325 revan has to do with anything.
  • Options

Never, ever time out.

*rolls eyes*

I don't understand what a 325 revan has to do with anything.

The comment was made in response to a claim that you have to be on a launch shard to understand. The only difference between a launch shard and any others is the mod depth.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    344 is the highest revan I've seen.

Using Hans basic on Jolee let's my 300 speed CLS go next (345 v 344).

Even then it's not a guaranteed win