Real Talk: Has anyone completed the 7* Yoda Challenge with Eeth Koth?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    My five year old beat 7 star Yoda with Barris lead w/ QGJ, Luminara, JC and EK. I beat it using @J7000 s advice but I retreated when it was my five against Yoda on a sliver of red. I did it against barriss. Then my five year old got home and did it 15 times and beat plo and ashoka. He was pretty excited. Yoda now on my arena team... everyone purple gear eeth at level 67 not maxed abilities.
  • Options
    Calus_78 wrote: »
    You think Barris lead w/ QGJ, Luminara, JC and EK can get it done at 7*?

If so I'll use up some of my arena shipments.

Did it with this team in my 4th attempt. Killing one Jedi (does not work if its Aayla :smiley: ), attacking Barriss ´til she heals Yoda and shrinks his life, ignoring Barris and just going for Yoda. Eeeth Koth was the only one being killed by Yoda in the burn phase, and Barriss even healed a 2nd time, but it didnt matter.
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Options
    I managed to beat him with:

Lumi (L)
    JC
    QGJ
    Mace
    EK

All at level 8 gear and level 69. It took me around 1400 attempts though. I had a few near misses before I actually won, including one in which I killed Yodi and then lost to the other two. Numerous 1% wipes as well. When I ended up killing him EK landed a stun and Mace landed an expose on the same attempt.
  • Options
    Caius wrote: »
    I managed to beat him with:

Lumi (L)
    JC
    QGJ
    Mace
    EK

All at level 8 gear and level 69. It took me around 1400 attempts though. I had a few near misses before I actually won, including one in which I killed Yodi and then lost to the other two. Numerous 1% wipes as well. When I ended up killing him EK landed a stun and Mace landed an expose on the same attempt.

Wow

You did it without bariss!
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    I did it with Lumi, JC, Mace, QGJ and Eeth. I suspect it would have been easier if I had Barriss instead of Mace.