GA - Nihilus leadership miscalculation

Jpfit262
545 posts Member
edited December 2018
Anyone else having an issue with no protection meter showing in GA? This is causing my toons to get one shot and killed.

Edit: real issue appears to be a miscalculation causing toons to be one shot

Replies

• Options
    2nmch2pd7m3c.png
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Screen shot?

• Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Screen shot?

Sorry I didn’t realize it didn’t upload until after I posted
  • Options
    Is that a Nihilus lead dying in your screenshot? His leadership ability sets Sith ally protection to zero and instead adds that amount to their max health.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    That a what I thought
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Check Nihilus lead
  • Options
    Is that Nihilus falling down? If you were using him as your leader, your with squad exchanges protection for extra health
  • Options
    I see that now... first time using his leadership ... but it was an 18k kill shot ... these numbers don’t seem to add up ? yj392sccj8j2.png
  • Options
    Yeahhhh that’s not right, ghosted in 5 seconds into round ... on first hit ...
  • Options
    Han hit three times it looks like,
  • Options
    Han hit three times it looks like,
    Possibly more. Han shoot first x2. Han special. Han basic x2
  • Options
    Yeah, looks like he had 10% health steal, so in his 3 shots he did 41000, 68400, and 18000 so almost 120k. So yes, one shot...
  • DonnieAndFrank
    332 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    Yeah, looks like he had 10% health steal, so in his 3 shots he did 41000, 68400, and 18000 so almost 120k. So yes, one shot...

This is not correct.
    Wedge leader ability says recover 15% max health and 25% max health when an enemy is defeated.
    So the +1830 was the health steal, the others were because the leader ability.

Edit: Also I'm not supporting OP saying that Han oneshotted Nihilus with full health. Most likely was 3 hard hits and if the last was 18300, the first one probably were like a truck.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!