Philotomy Ba'ar

Prev1
Etevo
67 posts Member
This guy is either works at EA and has special access or is a stud whale. Any charecter that comes out or is patched. This guy has him 7 star and fully geared the next day. Absolute Stud if he is not cheating. You my friend are the ****!

Replies

• Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    I think we are in the same server! My username is mazurka! Your squad is pretty beast if I remember correctly. Yea I've seen him post, a self proclaimed whale. I beat him once but he took the #1 spot back promptly. Very tough to beat his maxed out squads with RG
  • Etevo
    67 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Great to finally talk to someone on my server. He has GG 7 * and the new Rex toon 7* and fully geared in like a week. I have dropped some cash on this game, but nothing like him. Grand TZ is tough. I wish we could get a group from our server and discuss some things. I'm going to hit the 7 star Yoda this time around.
    Good to hear from you.
    Post edited by warmonkey1024 on
  • Options
    I agree. His team's are stacked
  • Etevo
    67 posts Member
    Options
    Ramza a good to hear from you. I see your at #7. I am at 23 but going to make a run in the next hour back up to top ten.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Dude Demento's squad is scary as hell too. Etevo id be down to start a chat, nothing better than someone telling you how the AI plays your squad.
  • Options
    I don't battle Demento or Grand TZ, I've actually never seen them in first which helps me a lot! Philotomy is definitely a whale, but since he isn't using Rey/GS it helps. I like that there is a lot of movement and well thought out play on our server :)
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    sundodger! We are already friends haha. I think you had a daka and 3* RG that was a total pain.
  • Etevo
    67 posts Member
    Options
    You guys are all good players and I love the top 10 or 15 on our server. Anyone mess with guilds yet? I'm very interested to see where this game goes. Watch out boys I am almost done with Rey and Imp Guard. Ha ha.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    **** Etevo. You about to be slaying philotomy every day if you have yoda, RG and Rey at 7. Lol I'll be getting Anakin and Rey maxed next month myself.
  • Etevo
    67 posts Member
    Options
    Not even started Anakin, good luck MA
  • Options
    Dude you guys are all I fight on the arena plus philotomy baar and marco
  • Options
    We should start a clan
  • Options
    No. We need to start a clan. For sure
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, or we can just keep coming back to this post. Ramza you need another DPS besides lumi! Bout to school your AI
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Dude how does anub even compete? i love playing his squad. His st han+ Poe is garbage
  • Options
    Who instead of lumi?
  • Options
    I like having variety with the heal I'm thinking either Yoda or rg
  • Options
    I wish it was possible to contact people in game somehow. I would love to be able to talk to the other top guys on my server.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    I like having variety with the heal I'm thinking either Yoda or rg
    I'd do RG because the AI will play him better. I think ig-86, FOTP, or Rey would also work really well with the squad
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    I wish it was possible to contact people in game somehow. I would love to be able to talk to the other top guys on my server.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could send people messages through the game?! i feel lucky that we even have a little group here haha
  • Options
    Mazurka wrote: »

Wouldn't it be nice if we could send people messages through the game?! i feel lucky that we even have a little group here haha

I would love that, but I completely understand why they don't have it. Would be entirely too much trash talking. I'm sure the guys I snipe every now and then would have some choice words for me haha
  • Options
    Hmmm fotp would be nice for assist damage
  • Options
    Let's get this guild going!! Anyone from Wisconsin?
  • Etevo
    67 posts Member
    Options
    I'm 43 grew up loving SWars. Live in Arky. Trying to get the dam 7* Yoda today. I need to bulk up my jedis a little more, by Sunday I should have it. Would love to start a clan with you guys if you do one. It would be awesome if we could live chat, talk a little trash in pvp.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Ramza lets get it goin. Facebook group? Etevo what part of Arkansas you from? I was born there, living in Cali now.
  • Etevo
    67 posts Member
    Options
    Conway bro
  • Etevo
    67 posts Member
    Options
    Facebook would be sweet. Got 7* green guy tonight after about 50 tries.
  • Etevo
    67 posts Member
    Options
    Not that it matters but I am number one right now. Lol
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    That's sick dude Leadin the pack. Are you a low key whale Etevo? Alright let's do it haha. My names Adrian Little, playing guitar in my profile pic
  • Etevo
    67 posts Member
    Options
    Steve Scherrey on Facebook , sailboat and ocean in background on my profile pick. Bald but awesome. Ha ha. Adrian I could not find you. You in San Jose?