C3PO zetas for P3 HSTR

With an impending nerf coming I’m reluctant to invest further in C3PO. With that being said, I want to give P3 a try with a zFinn squad. I have his Special zeta’d but not his unique. Is his “Wait for Me” unique necessary to solo P3?

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not sure (I don't think either is required actually) but let's say it is....why would you do it for one or two runs before it's nerfed?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    It’s not needed. Heck I’m not even sure the zeta on Oh My Goodness is needed but I can’t say for sure because I haven’t tried it. I’m using him on my p1 squad instead. Knowing how it works though I can definitely say the zeta on Wait For Me is not needed.
  • Options
    I did 24M in P3 with G8 3p0 no Zetas needed
  • Options
    With 80% left in T6, I toppled traya and hit auto. Completed the rest of P3 full auto. G6 3PO, no zeta, only omega is extra potency. G9 finn, G11 6* Chewie, G12 solo/CLS (with all their zetas).
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Yesterday I did around 70% of heroic P3 with a G9 C-3PO with no zetas.
    I did a manual run to get some experience with the mechanics, but made a couple of errors along the way, and had a couple of bad RNG-rolls where Traya gained some TM due to missing a little potency on my rebels.