Chewie Guard Change

Chewbacca guards the weakest ally but this has the same implication as zombie. There is potentially an advantage to not gearing a character so they get the guard bonus.

I suggest this is changed such that chewie will guard the character to the left of him on the team selection page.

Replies

• avins
    32 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Not gearing a character is always bad even if he gets Guard. You can simply use mods to make others better health/protection. It's fine how it is now. In your way you could make a overpowered character a toon that you want be overpowered... is not the dictionary meaning of ''Guard''. I mean you should not make possible for a tank (usually have highest protectione and health) to take Guard.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    avins wrote: »
    Not gearing a character is always bad even if he gets Guard. You can simply use mods to make others better health/protection. It's fine how it is now. In your way you could make a overpowered character a toon that you want be overpowered... is not the dictionary meaning of ''Guard''. I mean you should not make possible for a tank (usually have highest protectione and health) to take Guard.

A guild mate worked it out to get GK guarded using mods. It was a bad idea, and didnt really work to any great effect.
  • Options
    avins wrote: »

The dictionary definition of guard has nothing to do with the strength of what you are guarding..

To make the game consistent the mechanic should be changed.