Best rebel team?

What is the best rebel team for arena?

Replies

• Options
    Ill say the well known combo of CLS/R2/C3PO/Han Solo/Chewbacca.

But others might have some variation
  • Options

I almost have solo and chewie but i still need alot of tokens for r2, c3po and cls.
    Do you maybe have a diffirent team without those that is still good?
  • Options

Who would be the best leader for this team?
  • Options
    Flurmp_pie wrote: »

CLS...
    CLS lead is better than Jyn Wedge Ackbar etc...
    Besides, rest of those 4 characters don’t have leadership.
  • Options

When people list a team on this forum, the first character listed is almost always the intended leader. In this case that's CLS.

I almost have solo and chewie but i still need alot of tokens for r2, c3po and cls.
    Do you maybe have a diffirent team without those that is still good?

If you won't have R2, C3P0, or CLS anytime soon but you want to run rebels, you should take a look at Wedge, Biggs, and Ezra. Ezra is really good and he's useful in many parts of the game, plus you need Phoenix characters to unlock Thrawn.
  • Options
    Old Ben is a great rebel/jedi tank.
    Chirrut+Baze is also very nice.
    But Baze... is on 9 hard node...
    Chirrut can be farmed at fleet store.

Jyn or Wedge might be the best choice if you don’t have CLS.
    I recommend Wedge.
    Wedge always needs Biggs.
    Biggs’ ship is still great.

Kookermader says Ezra.
    Yes, Ezra is great Character too.
    He is versatile character.

Needed for Thrawn event.
    Used with Jedi meta team at Arena.
    Great at Raids especially AAT.
    He is phoenix+Rebel+Jedi.
    I strongly recommend him.

Wedge Biggs Ezra + 2 else.
    You need tank.
    OldBen will be nice.
    Chirrut: Not needed under wedge lead.
    RHan is always nice.
  • Options
    After finally snagging 7star Chewie and CLS After waiting months for the next event(s), I've gotten my rebel team together,
    consisting of CLS, Chewie,RHS, Old Ben and R2. All are 7star, Chewie is G12, the rest are around G9-11, however I have found that
    while severely undergeared, these toons are incredible in Squad arena. I made the mistake of farming BH when
    i first started playing, leading to my squad arena being Bossk, Boba, Jango, Dengar and IG, which struggle against Empire/Sith teams
    which there are a lot of in my shard. The only squads I can beat with BH are nightsisters and Jedi, thanks to Boba's execute.
    The rebel squad has literally dominated every team I have faced, I am now much higher in the rankings thanks to them.
    RHS has the ability to shoot first, stunning characters in doing so, meaning certain characters can't have the initial turn to set up buffs/debuffs
    (Really useful against empire since they feed off of debuffs). Im not bothered to farm C3PO considering how much farming is required,
    but as long as you have CLS with his leader Zeta, and RHS and Chewie, you're in the clear. Chewie is an absolute powerhouse,
    he has incredible HP, has a move which removes all opponent buffs, and almost always assists CLS and/or RHS. If you are considering a rebel squad,
    I plead you to do so. It's worth the grind.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    TangoSket wrote: »
    I made the mistake of farming BH when
    i first started playing, leading to my squad arena being Bossk, Boba, Jango, Dengar and IG, which struggle against Empire/Sith teams
    which there are a lot of in my shard. The only squads I can beat with BH are nightsisters and Jedi, thanks to Boba's execute.
    Farming BH was not your mistake.

Using IG-88 with your BH squad was a mistake - he has better synergy with TL droids and until recently was squishier than an empty tin can - not using Jango lead vs Empire/Sith was a mistake and not spending a zeta on Jango's unique was a mistake.

If you did not farm their ships to unlock the Millenium Falcon, that would also have been a mistake.
    TangoSket wrote: »
    IIm not bothered to farm C3PO considering how much farming is required,
    That would be another mistake.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Hard to argue with CLS/Han/Chewie/R2/C3P0. The sheer ridiculous damage output is enough to overwhelm almost anything, up to and including Malak teams (assuming you have the mods for it, obviously).

If you don't have all of them yet, Chirrut & Baze make a strong complement to almost any rebel squad.

I actually really like Cassian. He's definitely not meta-status, but he hits surprisingly hard and his grenade + debuff-copy-shot special combo can be pretty brutal.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    For Rebels I’m the arena, the usual progression is:
    Phoenix
    Wedge, Biggs, +3 (Ezra, Old Ben, Chirrut/Baze, Leia are some good options there)
    -Jyn as an alternate for Wedge, though she’s a longer farm-
    CLS

Add in R2, Han, Chewie and 3PO whenever you unlock them. Thrawn, while definitely not a rebel, is also a great addition to any arena squad, and you should be able to get him as a freebie if you start off with Phoenix.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Options
    As rath-tarr Said.

Bh are awesome. A zetad jango lead destroys empire and sith teams. Jango, bossk, dengar, boba and embo are what you need. But you could also run jango, boba, bossk, dengar and han. Shoot vader/thrawn first and start taking them down. I've taken down a 100k dr, hk, bastilla fallen, thrawn, sith trooper with my bh, so don't underestimate them

He made other good points, get the falcon and c3po

Bh are useful in raids, challenges and GAC as well as getting you chewie. So definitely not a mistake getting them

• EA_Rtas
    1141 posts Member
    Options
    Hey folks considering this was inactive for quite some time before being necro'd I'm going to close it.
This discussion has been closed.