i Hope Grand Arena changes

we shouldn't be punished by getting put with whales just because we level every toon we get.

please find a different way then GP to match make!!
No. Just No.

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    we shouldn't be punished by getting put with whales just because we level every toon we get.

Please stop blaming whales for everything.

I'm not a whale and I never leveled every toon I got.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I'm not blaming whales, whales are definitely not the problem. I don't think the OP was blaming whales either.
    The problem is that we should not be punished for leveling up our toons.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    im not blaming whales im blaming CG for pairing up with them. i cant compete with whales and GA should have a level playing field.

So you think whales should only be paired against other whales? Never going to happen for the same reason it won’t in regular squad arena. Whales pay for an advantage. Taking that advantage away by making them face other whales means they have no incentive to spend, so the devs would never do that.

Plus, you don’t need to be a whale to have a good roster for this game mode. I bet some of the people you’re upset about getting matched against have never spent a dime.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Except f2p can compete so you’re wrong there too.

Regardless, it has no chance of happening.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

im not blaming whales im blaming CG for pairing up with them. i cant compete with whales and GA should have a level playing field.
    Whales don't level toons? You don't face whales in arena?

Who said your opponents are whales? Your opponents might be f2p and they might be calling you a whale too
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

So you think whales should only be paired against other whales? Never going to happen for the same reason it won’t in regular squad arena. Whales pay for an advantage. Taking that advantage away by making them face other whales means they have no incentive to spend, so the devs would never do that.

Plus, you don’t need to be a whale to have a good roster for this game mode. I bet some of the people you’re upset about getting matched against have never spent a dime.

Except the biggest whales that all have over 5mil GP only face eachother now with Grand Arena
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not blaming whales, whales are definitely not the problem. I don't think the OP was blaming whales either.
    The problem is that we should not be punished for leveling up our toons.

Nobody is punished. Everybody is simply matched with other players at more or less their own roster GP.