Mod Management Wishlist

Impetus
2 posts Member
edited December 2018
- Filter mods by level
- a way to quickly level up all displayed mods to a desired level

why? Cuz I'm sick of leveling up all my purple/blue/green/gray mods to 3/6/9/12 and then all mods that proced speed to level 12. Especially since there is no effective way to find those mods in the current mod manager. Hey, CG go on, level up 80 mods to where you can see all secondaries and all mods with a desired secondary to 12.

Hint: it takes forever. Your stupid setting makes the mod list jump back to forever away from where the mods you currently want to level are if one of those mods procs the secondary.

And I bet thats not the only thing people would like to see...

Replies

• Options
    Totally agree with the mod level filter. Im sure this is a natural extension of the mod filter, but please also make sure we can sell mods by level. Upgrading mods and discarding most of them is very difficult when you can’t easily isolate those mods (i.e. those not brought to lvl15). I’m constantly running out of space for my mods and this would be a huge tome savings for the mess of identifying which mods I really wanted to sell.

Somewhat related - please also allow us the ability to upgrade a mod immediately after it has been awarded (I.e. from the rewards summary page). This is less helpful if the level filter is established but is another big convenience you could provide! Thanks!