Mods

Debuff
224 posts Member
edited December 2018
ovxz7b0m7xmg.png

I needs more space

Everytime these event come with tons of mods it always puts me at capacity. Im at the point where im selling pretty decent mods.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I sold over 100 mods in the past 2 weeks, none with speed secondaries. All leveled to see all secondaries.

What do you consider a decent mod?
  • Debuff
    224 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I sold over 100 mods in the past 2 weeks, none with speed secondaries. All leveled to see all secondaries.

What do you consider a decent mod?

Thats pretty much what i do. I lvl up to see a speed stat. If not its sold. But some of these without speed can still be a good mod on the right toon.
    Ive been fighting with mod capacity forever. More space would be nice

Mods with a high offense 100+
    High health or protection
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Anything without speed is far less useful. Just like toons using resources to upgrade something that has limited use is just not worth it, for me.

If its useful than you could equip it to get it out of the max mod count.
  • Options
    Some toons you really dont want/need speed. Baze or resistance trooper is a perfect example. Trooper you want to stack offense he dosnt need speed. Same with baze you want him nice and slow
  • Options
    It's too bad Baze is super beatable now though. I agree speed isn't always good but Nest is a better example. I run most tanks slow but not 130 slow, more 150-170. I still want a fast Bossk, KRU, zombie, Sion. There are exceptions. A good mod will have good speed or good offense, protection, etc, some stat that elevates it. 4-5% for those that have percentage. It's not the end all be all but it's what I look for at level 12. If it has all percentages most likely I'm gonna sell.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Anything without speed is far less useful.

Not anything, just most things in most situations.

For example, in Chex Mix or BatB, the order your toons go is important. And they just have to go in a specific order that allows Traya to go after your first three but before DT and then Han/Greedo. So there are plenty of offense mods (set and/or secondaries) that are useful for getting you more damage regardless of speed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Anything without speed is far less useful.

Not anything, just most things in most situations.

For example, in Chex Mix or BatB, the order your toons go is important. And they just have to go in a specific order that allows Traya to go after your first three but before DT and then Han/Greedo. So there are plenty of offense mods (set and/or secondaries) that are useful for getting you more damage regardless of speed.

Correct, but without speed on your offensive mods you cant adjust your turn order. Hence no speed = less useful.

Adding stats is only part of the game, turn order can be a huge factor.
  • Options
    Every f***ing day since Mod Energy was introduced I am spending too much time selling mods to make room for more. It's becoming increasingly frustrating. I spend a half hour sorting through and selling mods just to make a dent in my inbox and before my inbox is empty, I'm at the Mod limit again.

If there is no limit on how much gear I can have in my inventory, why can't this extend to Mods? With Mod Slicing, those D and E mods can convert into valuable mods.

s77ti1rz4x7u.png