Big decision to make...who to give my next Zeta to...

What to do...I am within a day or 2 of being able to make my 2nd Zeta toon. As probably most here do, I am seriously torn and am hoping all of you wise game Yoda's could help me.
I have a short list so far:
-Jango Fett (but not sure which of his is better). I love him as my leader and have decent bounty hunters. I know many say Bossk, also on list.
-Boba Fett
-KRU, he has potential of standing alone and being geat for defense for the timed events.
-Palp, but my palp has a ways to go and I don't have the best Sith Toons right now.
-Bastila, I have been aggressively building her but don't have Old Ben or either Yoda yet. She has big potential though.
Asaaj, also building
MT, I use her as lead with my Zeta Daka (funny 1st choice eh, I love my Daka), and strong Zombie plus either Boba and Bastila in Squad...that would be a killer defense squad for 3v3.
My toon link is:
https://swgoh.gg/p/176258463/
Can you help me whittle this list? I am a mostly FTP and would like to make the most of this Zeta.

Replies

• Options
    I would recommend Talzin lead next since she’s the leader of your arena team. You also probably want to replace Boba and Bastila with Asajj and Spirit so that all the members of your team will synergize.
  • Options
    Thanks. I will try that although the reason I have those 2 is after some serious experimentation to try to get by strong and very frustrating Bastila beast teams in the galactic war, these 2 helped me defeat them, but since the Squad Arena is timed I probably should have the 2 sisters tap in after I climb up with those two to hold my place...lol.
  • Options
    Wait, which of the 2 MT Zetas is better?
  • Options
    Arena team takes priority. Typically leader ability first since it improves the whole squad.
  • Options
    Wait, which of the 2 MT Zetas is better?

For the team you’re using, definitely her leader ability.
  • Options
    Talzin lead for your arena team, and definitely replace Boba Fett & Bastila with other Nightsisters to better synergize. Nightsisters are a good counter to Jedi teams when they’re built up. Talzin, Ventress, Zombie, Daka, Talia is a solid NS lineup. I’d recommend your next zetas go on:
    1) Talzin lead
    2) Ventress unique
    3) Talzin unique
    4) Ventress lead (for versatility and use in p4 of the sith raid)

• Options
    Thank you!