Mods 3.0

An open message to the devs...

If you are going to keep a limit on the number of mods we can have unassigned, we really need better tools to determine which ones are actually worth keeping. Personally, I like to export my mod data to excel and use some data analytics tools but none of the popular sites (swgoh.gg or swgoh.help) pull unassigned mod data.

Why can’t we be given a utility to export/email mod data to a csv file? For that matter, I’d really appreciate that tool for toon stats as well.

Why can we sort on mod level? Right now to get to my level 1 mods, I need to scroll through all my level 15 mods.

Can you publish a guide (or maybe someone already has) on the range of secondary increases for each stat? This would help us being able to also determine whether a mod is worth keeping.

And lastly, I thought you fixed that QoL issue where it keeps bringing me back to the top of the toon list every time I finish on a detailed toon’s mod screen. Why can’t it just return me to the last scroll position (or at least to where the toon is located in my inventory)?

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday break. Look forward to these changes and more in the future.

Replies

• Options
    Yes! I was considering posting something very similar to this just the other day. Tired of deleting mods that may or may not turn out to be great just because I hit the 400 cap they set on it. And it takes a looooong time now to get all the mod gear to see if those mods are going to be great or not.

I don't think they completely thought this through.
  • Options
    In the feed back section here there isn't a section devoted to mods. In Star Wars Galaxy of Mods there has to be more stuff to make it easy. On top of it in game newbie players can't use mods from the start, they have to get to level 50. Once at level 50 you can try figure it out using only crappy mods. For old players, they get a mod, spend extra time searching for it, instead of having right away access to it to sell, upgrade or assign to somewhere. We have mod tables, mod battles, mod salvage, mod store, mod loadouts. It's so confounded now. It's better to reorganize this stuff into equipment like lightsabers or boots or armour suits and helmets
  • Options
    Of topic, but is there any chance ( I can pay crystals for it) to transfer ONE mod from my alt account to my main ?
  • Options
    Of topic, but is there any chance ( I can pay crystals for it) to transfer ONE mod from my alt account to my main ?

Hahahahahaha, I'll be happily creating many alternate accounts for mod farming mules then.