Grand Arena 6 vs 6?

What do you think about having 6 vs 6 in GA? 6 toons with 1 lead or 2 leads like in the light/dark side battles? Please vote.

Grand Arena 6 vs 6? 30 votes

6 v 6 with one leader
40% 12 votes
6 v 6 with two leaders
23% 7 votes
I don't wanna play 6 v 6
36% 11 votes

Replies

• Options
    6v6 with 1 leader, and if its 7v7, 2 leaders is fine.
    although the possibilities are pretty scary lol.
    Revan+Bast, 2 of JTR/Finn/CLS (now that c3po connect them), AV+MT, Traya+EP, Bossk+Jango, Veers+Tarkin/Thrawn...
    really scary possibilites. im afriad it will drive people away, not even wanting to deal with this stuff. even a "low tier" teams of zQGJ + Old Ben can make people really rage
    so if its 6v6, id say just one Lead. 7v7 is troll mode so 2 leads xD
    TW/GA Counters Bot - https://discord.gg/jZH44Hb | Discord: SidiousIsPikachu#5768
  • Options
    Two leader abilities is a terrible idea for an actual competitive mode.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

I agree... as fun as it might be to think about, in practice it will get out of control quickly.
  • Options
    Can you imagine the impossibility some paired leads would be? Maul/Traya is one that comes to mind that hasn't already been said.

I just don't want 6v6 period. 5v5 is hard enough when you don't have a very deep roster.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    There are a lot of good teams out there that would benefit greatly from an extra member on their squad.

Imperial Troopers would add more damage and bonuses. Especially with Veers call all to assist.

Ewoks with Teebo's added turn meter gain or Scout's damage.

Droids having all the Target Lockers plus the good support droids.

Nightsisters with more revive attacks with Talzin lead.

Resistance that can add Resistance Trooper without losing a key member.

Bounty Hunters with more chances to fulfill the contract.

Yes the main top tier squads would also get stronger, but many of them share characters so you'd have to divide them up. The ones I mentioned usually don't share with other top tier squads. Definitely not two leaders though. There would be too many overpowered combos.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Maybe for an April 1st 'Munchkin Mania' GA. :D
  • Options
    I have a feeling that two leader abilities in GA would probably break something horribly. Sure they work fine in LS/DS/Cat battles, but something would probably break in GA.As for the topic, I think you could make some pretty fun 6 player teams and you could do some cool themes. I mean a fully zetad Phoenix Squad with all 6 members would not be something to be underestimated.

ANH - Old Ben, Farmboy Luke, Chewbacca, Han Solo, Princess Leia, and R2.

Classic Empire - Palpatine, Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin, Tie Fighter Pilot, Stormtrooper, Royal Guard.

Rebellion: Commander Skywalker, Rebel Leia, Captain Han, Wedge, Biggs, Chewbacca
  • Options
    You forget that a lot of people don't even play the mode. This is just for fun! I agree 2 leader abilities is gonna be overpowered.
    But you also forget TW where we had OVERPOWERED Grievous, Widnu and CUP and everybody liked it! I don't see why we can have 3v3 and no 6v6!
  • Options
    2 leaders? Sounds terrible.
    Can you defeat zJTR+zFinn?
    Unresistable expose + earn 35% TM w/ reducing CD = Monster
  • Options
    I like the idea of larger fights, but not for grand arena. I think it would be really cool if the C3P0 mythic event (when it's released) would let you use all 7 Ewoks and 2 leaders.
  • Valaraukar
    150 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Just imagine how good Darth Vader would be if he and palp could simultaneously be leaders, then I wonder what the other teams would be capable of