Who is not excited for Yoda part duece "The second coming"

13Next

Replies

• Lamb
    300 posts Member
    Options
    Imagine when you log in tomorrow to find the event resets completely and all that work to get 7* Jedi's was wasted. Dev troll Inc.
  • Options
    Super excited, I'm at 19/20 light side unlocks for 2 Vader shards. Need those sweet, sweet shards and unlocking the green goblin I can't afford to level will provide.
  • DingleTingle
    210 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Well, that was disappointing. I afk'd 5* and 6*. Then 4 battles later (looking for the right combo) crushed Yoda without breaking a sweat in about 5 minutes. Thank you Barriss for taking half of Yoda's life when I left you at a red sliver. I had all 5 characters alive and at almost full hp when I beat Yoda. I used the team mentioned in the very first post. I do not think I could have done it without them being almost full geared. Maybe could have beat Yoda without them at full skills.
    Post edited by DingleTingle on
    Bye Forums.
  • Options
    I remain hopeful I will finish my 7* Jedi by tomorrow and get lucky enough to get a 7* green gremlin!!... Er... I mean Yoda! :#
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Finally have the guy beat!!! with QGJ, JC, Luminara, Barriss and Eeth Koth...

Persistence and luck.... like people have said before you need to make sure you get a good draw in terms of Yoda's teammates...

The time I beat 7* Yoda had Obi Wan and Guardian, so no one really hard hitting and very slow... I beat Yoda all the way down to half health, most of the time I lucked out as he kept picking on Barriss so could never kill he outright!... Then suddenly he makes four attacks defeating Barriss and the JC before I could do anything! Which is highly unusual... as Yoda isn't that fast! What was rather annoying was everytime it was my QGJ attack Yoda had foresight up.. so the bulk of my big damage was wasted...

Anyway once Yoda was down... it was easy mode from then on in! Great challenge... but can be quite frustrating at times!

Happy to have it out the way... now I can concentrate on other stuff!!! yay!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!