Next Grind?

I'm a lvl 85 player with a fairly good roster, an empire arena team, and I usually stick around 300 for squad arena, and 25 for fleet arena. After finishing my grind for Palpatine, Yoda, Thrawn, R2D2, and very nearly CLS, I was wondering which legendary, or team, I should go for next. I have a 7 star Raid Han, and I quite fancy having a CLS, Han, R2, Chewie, Old Ben team, but am very far off even a 5 star chewie. C3P0 is out of the question for me, as I definitely won't have his ewoks geared up for a while, as I barely have any unlocked. You can view my roster here: https://swgoh.gg/p/429658297/ . The choice for me is out of Chewie, Revan, Chimaera, BB8, or if you think it would be more beneficial, HSTR teams.
Thanks for your help!

Replies

• Options
    You need a great bounty hunter team. Not only are they themselves a powerful squad(s), they have a lot of uses. There are many events that require you having a well geared team of them, plus battles in DSTB and Chewie. Boba’s and Bossk’s ships are also fantastic
  • Options
    You need a great bounty hunter team. Not only are they themselves a powerful squad(s), they have a lot of uses. There are many events that require you having a well geared team of them, plus battles in DSTB and Chewie. Boba’s and Bossk’s ships are also fantastic

Which bounty hunters would you recommend? I already have a reasonably good 7 star Boba, 7 star cad bane, 5 star dengar, 6 star greedo, and 4 star bossk, but all of them are badly geared (except boba). I've heard bossks leader is the best?
  • Options
    Bossk lead is definitely one of the best. I'm still farming his ship, but even with it at 5* I am holding in fleet in top 10.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    I’d go for JTR. FO isn’t that bad of a farm (2/5 in shops, and KRU paired up with his ship is a steal), and she wrecks the raids. While not quite able to solo HAAT, she can do around 80% of P2 or all of P4 on auto. And she’s still the best team for P1 HSTR. Not bad in the arena either, at least on offense. While you’re farming her requirements, once you have any free energy available start working on revan. It’ll take like twice as long to farm all his hard node characters as it will cantina nodes, and your hard nodes will open up first since the vets take so long to farm so that’ll work out fairly well.
  • Options
    BB-8 w/ JTR.
    Farming vets in advance.
    That’s great for your health =)
    Farming FO is not difficult and their abilities are great. Useful, Versatile.
    Great TW defense Team, Do well on TB and All raids.
  • Options
    for Bounty Hunters, I'd say Bossk, Boba, Dengar, then 2 out of Jango, Embo, and Greedo. Cad isn't effect anywhere, Aurra is best for P3 sith Raid, 88 is too squishy to be useful outside of a droid team, and Zam is fun, especially with Greedo and Dengar, but isn't the most effective.
  • Options
    Bossk lead with his leadership zeta’d is one of the best bounty hunter leads. Another is Jango Fett lead, but its much better on offense than defense. Embo under Bossk with Dengar make a great GA team since Embo can recover protection.
  • GrandAdmiralGarnik
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I’d go for JTR. FO isn’t that bad of a farm (2/5 in shops, and KRU paired up with his ship is a steal), and she wrecks the raids. While not quite able to solo HAAT, she can do around 80% of P2 or all of P4 on auto. And she’s still the best team for P1 HSTR. Not bad in the arena either, at least on offense. While you’re farming her requirements, once you have any free energy available start working on revan. It’ll take like twice as long to farm all his hard node characters as it will cantina nodes, and your hard nodes will open up first since the vets take so long to farm so that’ll work out fairly well.

So bb8, vets, Finn and scav rey?