What happened to the TW apology rewards?

What happened to the TW apology rewards? The first one arrived, but the second was supposed to be on 12/23 but it never showed up.

Replies

• Options
    f7ohrfafthfa.jpeg

Exactly what was posted by the devs
  • Options
    I received the one on the 23rd, did you just grab everything from your mail and not read perhaps?
    Next one is tomorrow iirc.
  • Options
    I have received the rewards twice.
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat. I haven't gotten anything since the one on 12/19 either. Submitted a ticket, but I don't expect to hear anything back until after the holidays.
  • CYG77
    75 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I was just asking my guild mates this same thing a few days ago. I thought maybe i over looked it but don't remember getting the second set of rewards.
    Post edited by CYG77 on
  • Options
    Rewards only stay in your inbox for 3 days. I'm assuming you've logged in sometime between 12/23 and today?

I log in multiple times a day. Haven't missed a day this entire year.
  • Options
    I got my second but didn't see what the rewards were, I was going tap happy collecting my arena, fleet arena, and guild activity rewards and realized after I tapped claim that it was TB rewards, if you get tap happy like myself and aren't looking at your screen you might have missed them. For me I knew what it was because I had more crystals that I normally would after payouts.
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • Options
    Got mine. The message was a wall of text above the rewards so if you clear your inbox in a hurry you may not have noticed.
  • Options
    They went out. The first one was sent out later in the day. The 12/23 one came with the daily reset.
  • Options
    I got mine on the 19th and the 23rd.
  • Options
    Come to think of it, I'm not entirely sure if I got mine too. But I do get tap-happy when it comes to the inbox.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    I accept no rewards. I want to see how many inbox messages I can collect. That's the real reward.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Yeah, it was alot of text before the rewards so like me most probably clicked and claimed thinking they were clearing a regular update message or something.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I accept no rewards. I want to see how many inbox messages I can collect. That's the real reward.

Lmao ^^