Im sorry for this Yoda question but im confused

Big_Boss
2326 posts Member
I currently have 50 yoda shards because of last months event which I only had a 5* lumi 5* JC 3* Eeth Koth 2* Ahsoka and 2* QQJ now I have ate least 5 4* jedi will the shards I get now be added to the ones I already have or no?? Because the way people talk on the forum its like 5 Jedi at 5* or no yoda. And those who got him at 7* wont they be able to stalk up on Shard Shop currency??

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Yes they will be added to your existing ones. However you cannot repeat the stages you already completed. You cannot gain extra Yoda shards towards the shard shop.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    No. You can only play each tier once. So you can't get any farther than last time unless you have five Jedi all one star more than your last try.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    Yes they will be added to your existing ones. However you cannot repeat the stages you already completed. You cannot gain extra Yoda shards towards the shard shop.

Ohhhhhhhh I thought you could re do the whole challenge......... Crap!!!!
    Rolf wrote: »
    No. You can only play each tier once. So you can't get any farther than last time unless you have five Jedi all one star more than your last try.

This means that there's going to be some intense refreshing at the cantina.

I currently have
    7* Lumi
    5* JC
    5* Eeth Koth
    4* QGJ 46/65
    4* Mace 44/65
    3* Ahsoka 11/30

Ill forget Ahsoka anyways I stopped farming her from cantina ever since I started with QGJ.
    Im just going to have to explode my Crystals that i had been saving toward a 8 pack
    F2P pain!!!!!!

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    You're not far away you will be able to get a 5^ yoda this time around just farm mace and buy the qui gon shipments!
  • Acky649
    81 posts Member
    Options
    You should be ok doing 1 refresh per day. Just see how long the event goes for, if it is a week like last time you may not even need to use crystals if you dont want and you dont mind getting yoda late in the event
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Baldo wrote: »
    You're not far away you will be able to get a 5^ yoda this time around just farm mace and buy the qui gon shipments!

Yeah thats what I thought about doing. I guess thats my only option if I plan to have him.
    Acky649 wrote: »
    You should be ok doing 1 refresh per day. Just see how long the event goes for, if it is a week like last time you may not even need to use crystals if you dont want and you dont mind getting yoda late in the event

Im hoping its the whole week. Because i can only get 5 QGJ shards a day with 1 refresh

I think that players that already have a 7 star yoda should be able to do the challenge and get at leis' some credits
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »

I currently have
    7* Lumi
    5* JC
    5* Eeth Koth
    4* QGJ 46/65
    4* Mace 44/65
    3* Ahsoka 11/30

Ill forget Ahsoka anyways I stopped farming her from cantina ever since I started with QGJ.
    Im just going to have to explode my Crystals that i had been saving toward a 8 pack
    F2P pain!!!!!!

I would honestly stop playing if I didn't refresh Cantina twice a day. Just too many good toons there. All this talk about refreshes has me wanting to buy some chromiums!
  • scuba
    14067 posts Member
    Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    I would honestly stop playing if I didn't refresh Cantina twice a day. Just too many good toons there. All this talk about refreshes has me wanting to buy some chromiums!
    Don't do it!!
  • Tonatiuh10
    168 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Pace yourself, the event will be recurring for a LONG TIME, like for a week and then wait 4 weeks and try again. The cool thing is that you can have it 5* this time around and level it all the way to 70 (for now) and gear it up as much as you can and then go for 6* or 7* nextime. I hear the fights to 7* are brutal, with people battling dozen of times before getting the little green gremlin.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    J7000 wrote: »

I currently have
    7* Lumi
    5* JC
    5* Eeth Koth
    4* QGJ 46/65
    4* Mace 44/65
    3* Ahsoka 11/30

F2P pain!!!!!!

My problem is that after I started the game 2 days later my phone fell and broke the screen so I had it fixed but took me a week and now I struggle to get past the tier 11 arena award....... So in short i don't generate a lot of crystals

If it hadn't fallen id be at least in the top 100
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Tonatiuh10 wrote: »
    Pace yourself, the event will be recurring for a LONG TIME, like for a week and then wait 4 weeks and try again. The cool thing is that you can have it 5* this time around and level it all the way to 70 (for now) and gear it up as much as you can and then go for 6* or 7* nextime. I hear the fights to 7* are brutal, with people battling dozen of times before getting the little green gremlin.
    Jajajaja I saw a post saying that 7* yoda is ment to be won with the lvl 80 cap increase lol
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Tonatiuh10 wrote: »
    Jajajaja I saw a post saying that 7* yoda is ment to be won with the lvl 80 cap increase lol

Nah, it's meant to be done at this level cap. It's just difficult and reliant on RNG.
  • scuba
    14067 posts Member
    Options
    Its meant to annoy you because the little green ball is bouncing around like crazy kicking the crap out of your team, making QGJ specials useless then you get him and realize he is not that fast.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Its meant to annoy you because the little green ball is bouncing around like crazy kicking the crap out of your team, making QGJ specials useless then you get him and realize he is not that fast.

Jajajajajjajajajajjajajajajaja LMAO!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Baldo wrote: »

Yup what this guy said! If you use a refresh on cantina a day you should be able to 5* mace and qgj in plenty of time, event lasted a week last time and most likely will against