Is Chewie Possible with this team?

I know all these posts are a bit annoying...just looking for some help
https://swgoh.gg/u/lobo33/

bso7po0bcz5w.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Also from what I'm seeing there was abilitly block rng increase that may make it impossible with this team now?
  • Options
    If you get very lucky with RNG - yes, it's possible, but doing it without zBossk is like pulling teeth. The pain is real.
  • Options
    If you can't do it I'm screwed...
  • Options
    DaveyJones wrote: »
    If you can't do it I'm screwed...

Lol just lol
  • Options
    I think it’s possible RNG dependant, I have zBossk but failed very badly with his as leader, I only managed with boba lead with full potency mods on all....my team was the same as yours but instead of Cad I had g12 Bossk.....rest were G11 boba G10. Took me 40 goes or so. Keep trying, good luck.
    I can’t give you any strategy tips as I have no idea how I did it myself!
  • Options
    I think it's possible. I have the same team except G12 Boba and the other 4 are G11....no zetas....and I've come close a few times, got it down to Lando and R2 on one run, and your team is in better shape than mine. Don't know about your mods though. Gotta have good speed to get Chewie down quickly after the opening salvo before they fire off round 2 at you.
  • Options
    I did it with that team. G12 zboba lead, g12 88, g12 greedo, g9 dengar, and g11 cad.

If dengar isnt crit hit and stealths to prevent r2's smoke screen, restart
    If anyone other than cad or 88 get stunned by han, restart.
    If boba or greedo get ability blocked restart.

Boba's Execute on chewie, greedo's Threaten on han, greedo basic attack on chewie. If greedo doesn't shoot 5,6,7 times in a row to take out chewie, restart.

After all of that rng falls into place, chewie dies first, then han, then contracts activate and its smooth sailing from there. I went lando, Leia, then r2 to finish it off

Took me about 2 hours, but it's possible with that team
  • Options
    Jooms wrote: »

Took me about 2 hours, but it's possible with that team

Yeah, that's the strategy I've been using with that team too. I'm sure RNG will be on my side one of these times....but I'd rather spend 5 hours actually playing to earn Chewie than spending 2 hours just restarting the battle over and over to get a decent opening set-up for a 2 minute battle.
  • Options
    Yes
    Because you know It's all about that RNG
    'Bout that RNG, no gear
    It's all about that RNG
    'Bout that RNG, no mods
    It's all about that RNG
    'Bout that RNG, no level
    It's all about that RNG
    'Bout that RNG... RNG... RNG... RNG

Yeah, it's pretty clear, It ain't no size two
    But It can shake it, shake it, like it's supposed to do
    'Cause U got that boom boom that all the toons chase
    And all the right junk in all the right places
  • Options
    Definitely possible.
  • Options
    A guy in my guild did it with those 5 but he had all at G12.
  • Options
    I just did it!!!!! Speed, speed, speed was the key
  • Options
    If anyone wants to look at my toons here is my profile https://swgoh.gg/u/lobo33/
  • Options
    Just finally got tier 7 finished too with the same 5 toons, a little less geared though....Boba at G12, the rest at G11 and none close to the next gear level....no zetas either:

25k0jwttilwb.jpg

For anyone who has to run a line-up like this because they don't have Bossk available, here's what I found worked best for modding and I tried several different methods of modding them:
    BOBA FETT: CC and CD set with primaries of triangle - CD and cross - off. His speed was 240. You need him critting and hitting hard as he'll be the main damage dealer.
    GREEDO: 2 CC sets, 1 Health set (ideally 3 CC sets but I needed to get some more speed on him and ran out of CC mods with enough speed) with primaries of triangle - CD and cross - offense. His speed was 201...you need to get him to around 200 speed so that, after their opening salvo, Greedo will go before Han. His CC was 76.32%....Boba's lead gives him another 10%...his basic has a 50% chance of another attack on a crit so you want his CC as high as possible.
    DENGAR: 2 potency sets, 1 CC set with primaries of triangle - CD and cross - potency. His speed was 172 and potency was 96.36%. His kit has solid crit-based attacks along with the CC/CD bonuses from Boba's lead so you want him hitting hard when he does hit. His biggest benefit is to block R2 from stealthing everyone so he doesn't need to be particularly fast....with the Max Health bonus everyone gets from Boba's lead based upon the team's total Potency rating, he's a good candidate to stack Potency on since you don't need him as fast and it helps with his stuns and detonators.
    CAD BANE: 2 potency sets, 1 CC set with primaries of triangle - health or protection and cross - potency. His speed was 187 and his potency was 84.74%. He doesn't contribute much....hopefully he lands a stun and/or gets an extra attack or two...potency helps with both. Mainly, I loaded him with potency to help the team's Max Health bonus and wanted him to just stay alive as long as possible.
    IG-88: 3 potency sets with primaries of triangle - health or protection and cross - potency. He is pretty useless so I just tried to bolster his ability to be target practice and loaded him with potency to boost the team's Max Health. You don't really need him to do anything so you're hoping they just waste their early attacks on him. So I gave him a crit avoidance arrow to try to help him absorb hits...he's the only one I didn't give an arrow with a speed primary. Because the Rebels in this battle gain TM when they resist debuffs and they have boosted tenacity from ROLO's leader ability, IG-88's weak attacks do more harm than good...so I gave him no speed, he was at 127 speed...because I actually didn't want him attacking.

The strategy was basically the same as has been mentioned by others....kept restarting until I got through the opening salvo with Greedo alive (Boba and Dengar always survived), no stealth on the Rebels, and no ability blocks on Boba or Greedo. Ideally, after the Rebel's initial barrage, you want Boba to use Execute on Chewie and land a crit as that will knock out most or all of his Protection. Then, you want Greedo to use Threaten on Han to remove his turn meter and then use his basic on Chewie where you will hopefully get multiple attacks from Greedo and eliminate Chewie or have him almost gone. Once you get rid of him, a stun from Dengar or Cad Bane on Han really helps because it prevents Han from countering. Be careful with taking out Han on a Dengar detonator as it won't trigger the BH contract and you'll be stuck trying to finish it without any Payouts, which is what happened to me when I actually beat it. You'll need to manage Boba's attacks well because you'll probably need a couple of finishing blows from him to keep triggering Bounty Hunter's Resolve. Be careful with your use of AOEs and any lightweight single target attacks because the Rebels have boosted tenacity and gain turn meter when they resist debuffs....so those kind of attacks can end up doing nothing but feeding their turn meter.
  • Options
    jjcn4mzdcolh.jpg
  • Options
    Yes
    Because you know It's all about that RNG
    'Bout that RNG, no gear
    It's all about that RNG
    'Bout that RNG, no mods
    It's all about that RNG
    'Bout that RNG, no level
    It's all about that RNG
    'Bout that RNG... RNG... RNG... RNG

Yeah, it's pretty clear, It ain't no size two
    But It can shake it, shake it, like it's supposed to do
    'Cause U got that boom boom that all the toons chase
    And all the right junk in all the right places

How are you pronouncing RNG, because that absolutely doesn't work.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299