Good for you. How's it feel to want?
  • Options
    It sucks.
  • Options
    Get Darth Sidious. It's the same Sith.
  • Options
    I know but that toons let's you shoot lightening haha
  • Options
    People are going to have double sids, double ani (with Vader already), double Han and double Luke soon! I wonder if they will let you use "2 of the same/similar character" or if they will limit that.
    People should have synergies with themselves: if a Luke hits Vader, another Luke has the chance to assist! haha.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    People are going to have double sids, double ani (with Vader already), double Han and double Luke soon! I wonder if they will let you use "2 of the same/similar character" or if they will limit that.
    People should have synergies with themselves: if a Luke hits Vader, another Luke has the chance to assist! haha.

People are already starting to use sid alot less. anakin and vader is different one is a jedi one is not! One is almost an 100 year old robot the other is a young powerful jedi!
  • Options
    Baldo wrote: »

People are already starting to use sid alot less. anakin and vader is different one is a jedi one is not! One is almost an 100 year old robot the other is a young powerful jedi!

Oh for sure, but I don't see regular han/STH or rebel luke and luke skywalker (not even jedi knight luke!) being that different in age/appearance - Ani/Vader is a true transformation. Even the emperor/Sid is a transformation that spans awhile, though it will be cool to see how they differentiate them.

People might use Sid more if the Emperor's leader ability is "something about Sith" and not "something about Empire." I just think it will be funny to see some of these teams in the future.

It would be cool to have Jango/Boba in a father son assault!
    Excited for future chars.