2 Turn Stun glitch

Boba was stunned. His turn happened. He wasn't hit again.

Stayed stunned. 2 turn stun glitch? How?

Replies

• Options
    Who stunned him? KRU and Palp can stun for 2 turns.
  • Options
    In Chewie Event
  • Options
    Chewbacca stunned him.

Boba's turn came and went. They killed off everyone else ignoring Boba.

Boba's turn came and went again.

No action. Then dead.
  • Options
    It's amazing what you'll see when you get a hundred plus playthroughs.
  • Options
    "It's amazing what you'll see when you get a hundred plus playthroughs. "

This is one where I would like to have a thumbs down dislike button for.
    That for me was the first run of the event. Today I just geared Cad to 11 (rest were g12) and completed the event after the ninth try.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    If there was a thumbs down button I would break it from overuse.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11510 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    We used to have that button and then most dev updates / posts had dislikes over likes so they got rid of it

I wish we had even if they disabled it for CG staff posts
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

I miss that button.

• Denizen_Kain
    92 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I was able to clear the last tier on my first try with no issues
  • Options
    I farmed the correct toons, no problem completing T7. I get your upset OP but u chose to ignore the fact that bossk and dengar are essentially required toons for this event which was evident from the furr balls last appearance..... you’ve no one to blame but yourself, farm them up for next run and stop this internet tuco style freak out! The FTC seriosly?!?
  • Options
    I farmed the correct toons, no problem completing T7. I get your upset OP but u chose to ignore the fact that bossk and dengar are essentially required toons for this event which was evident from the furr balls last appearance..... you’ve no one to blame but yourself, farm them up for next run and stop this internet tuco style freak out! The FTC seriosly?!?

Think you're in the wrong thread bud. Good for you that rng shined upon you. Good job? Congrats? Well deserved? Not really. Game just decided it was your turn
  • Options

Think you're in the wrong thread bud. Good for you that rng shined upon you. Good job? Congrats? Well deserved? Not really. Game just decided it was your turn

OP is attempting to do the event without having either Bossk or Dengar and using IG-88, despite the fact that this is the second time the event has come around so we know which toons work well and which don't. You can blame RNG when you're doing everything right and still losing. That is not what this is. This is madness.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>