0 for 105 attempts.

2Next

Replies

• Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

400%+ potency under Boba lead.

I saw that strategy of stacking potency on Ahnald's video but after several attempts, I'm not convinced it's a worthwhile strategy. The opening salvo is complete RNG and characters that I leveled up were just as likely to die in the opening salvo as they were at their previous gear level. Stacking potency didn't really have any impact on this RNG. Most importantly, Chewie does bonus damage when he attacks equal to 20% of Max Health....so stacking Max Health from Boba's lead through potency is just going to lead to more damage being taken from Chewbacca and protection disappearing faster.
  • Options
    one of the worst setup you could have for bounty hunters + not optimal mods + maybe even bad plays
    and r2 did not stealth others while dengar is stealthed > straigth up lie
    not farming the chars that everyone told you the first time this event was there and then complaining is plain stupid

all those threads with 7 star chewie with boba and without dengar/bossk were mostly luck or took a lot of tries
    so farming the team that beats the event with rng and then complaining about rng :)
  • Options
    xcdlwklioyxy.png

Guildmate just sent this.

Dengar was stealthed when R2 stealthed the others.

That is just plain false. R2 doesn't lift up in the air from his boosters when he applies Smoke Screen. That is an image of R2 returning after using Improvise (which applies Burning) and he's just landing back in his spot. Obviously he had already applied Smoke Screen and then Dengar got hit by a crit and went into stealth AFTER R2 had already applied stealth. I've seen this happen several times where R2 applied stealth and then Dengar got hit by a crit by someone after that and went into stealth. Dengar only blocks a stealth ability when he's already in stealth at the time it's used.
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    This is no different to any other character event in the game.

You cant turn up with just any five toons and expect to get the character.
    GM Yoda. ;)

I dunno. I'm not sure you'd actually get that far with kit, eeth, plo, guardian and consular.
  • Options
    I don’t think you have a complaint. But it is kinda ridiculous by CG that OP lineup can’t clear it. Zetas and g12 should be more than enough.
  • Options
    Git Dengar.
  • Options
    And in my guild there are folks with g12 Bossk, Boba and Dengar are still over 100 attempts.

this is not the first time for this event, you got plenty of time to farm the 2 toons that would make this event very easy (and you know that because hundreds have talked about that in this forum, the same forum you are whining in) but you didn't..
    probably you didn't really want chewy

the event was actually very easy, I did it first try, almost on auto, I didn't follow any tips on kill order (I started to kill Leia then lando then han.. chewy was the last to die) and I do not have a g12 BH team

stop ridiculing yourself by showing us your incompetence
    you want to quit and play some other game?
    go! nobody is forcing you to play
    go find some game within your limited reach
  • Options
    IG 88 is trash, like totally and utterly trash. This character cannot survive a hit and you should have known better. You also don't have Dengar, shows laziness and wishful thinking. You also didn't bother with Bossk although he's the only tank of the faction and he has a killer ship.

You don't deserve a 7 star Chewbacca, better luck next time
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    If this was the first run of the event I'd understand...

Been farming bossk and dengar since day one of the event. Bossk is 49/85 and haven't had a single drop in 3 days. Theres no explaining away the absurd RNG and pseudo requirements they've set up. Regardless of how much you want to puff up for cg
  • Options
    You could always play hello kitty adventure island.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    There is a lot of complaints about this event, but maybe you should try a different team, or a different strategy.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    If this was the first run of the event I'd understand...

Been farming bossk and dengar since day one of the event. Bossk is 49/85 and haven't had a single drop in 3 days. Theres no explaining away the absurd RNG and pseudo requirements they've set up. Regardless of how much you want to puff up for cg

Lemme guess, no refreshes.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Witness wrote: »
    I don’t think you have a complaint. But it is kinda ridiculous by CG that OP lineup can’t clear it. Zetas and g12 should be more than enough.

Sometimes it depends more on the character themselves. It’s just one of the money making strategies they use