GA tiebreaker

I lost no matches and came in 5th.
In first match the result was a tie score and I lost. In my opinion i should have won. I had the lowerGP.

WHAT is the tiebreaker policy?

I am salty.

Replies

• Options
    Tie breaker goes to higher gp.
  • Options
    Are you sure you won the other two matches? At 2-1 you should have been in the 2nd-4th reward bracket.
  • Options
    That is backward in everyones opinion.
    You are automatically at a disadvantage from pairing. This needs corrected.
  • Chicagotarsier
    621 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Are you sure you won the other two matches? At 2-1 you should have been in the 2nd-4th reward bracket.
    4th. Sorry.

The tie issue is VERY common above a certain GP.

I did not lose and got 4th.
  • Options
    The reason GP does not work for tiebreaker is if you use less than 3 toons you get unused slot bonus.

Gp rewards person with more for doing less.
  • Options
    4th. Sorry.

The tie issue is VERY common above a certain GP.

I did not lose and got 4th.

Ties are not going to be very common, regardless of GP. There is no good way to do a tiebreaker. Everyone’s GP is near identical, so it’s really splitting hairs. My preference for tiebreakers would be to award it to the person who reached that score first, but it’s really not a big deal.
  • Options
    To me a zeta piece in GA MULTIPLE times a month adds up.

Not addressing this is in the realm of the nightsisters fiasco that lost the game many players due to neglect.... At some point enough is enough.

If it is what is is OK. EA is reaping their neglect in games. Stock is 35 percent of what it was a year ago. Bankruptcy is around the corner. Last EA game for most people one way or the other.
  • Options
    Ties can only be common if you put trash teams on D and save everyone else for O and both sides clear the board in one-shot with the enemy never moving because they are going against trash.

Dont do that.

I doubt very much you tied if you actually tried on D. One toon having less than full protection breaks a tie.
  • Options
    It should be tie goes to the person who used the least amount of GP in the battle.