Two sets of fleets?!?

Because everyone has 4 functional fleets... * sigh*

Replies

• Options
    Cant tell from the board... looked like 2 fleets on D to me as well, but zooming in on them suggests 1? I dunno. I'll fight what they give me.
  • Options
    If you couldn't take out on fleet with three then something was wrong, this provides a genuine challenge

You won't have four functionals but I think that's kinda the point
  • Options
    I'm hoping it's two on D. That would make it super challenging.
  • Options
    Hantal86 wrote: »
    If you couldn't take out on fleet with three then something was wrong, this provides a genuine challenge

Agreed, except now you’re clearing two, setting two and if you lose you lose the whole wall.

Win first time or go home.
  • Options
    is it actually 2 each side or just one though? Not obvious from "clicking", looks like just one. If so should try bigger teams say 10 vs 10. We shall see.....
  • Options
    Hantal86 wrote: »

Agreed, except now you’re clearing two, setting two and if you lose you lose the whole wall.

Win first time or go home.

Why do you think we have to set two. Hint look back at what single territories looked like in the 1vs1 trial rounds.

Top is one territory and bottom is one territory.
  • Options
    Where do you see that we have to put two fleets on defense? I only see a territory that says "Character territory" with a 0/? and a sign stating "Fleet size: 8"
  • Options
    Looks like top zone is 5v5 teams and bottom is fleet. Probably 2 for larger GP accounts. It’d be nice if CG would give us some more brackets.
  • Options
    Looks just like the last 5v5 with fleets we had last time.
  • Options
    I don’t see it saying that we need to set 2 fleets anywhere.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Because everyone has 4 functional fleets... * sigh*
    I think its good. Those with decent developed fleets were on the lower end of the stick, and they need to get their time and investments worth
  • Options
    If it is truly one squad vs 1 squad fleets and toons then it is pretty dumb. If it is 2 vs 2 then it is pretty dumb on toons and pretty hard on fleets. It sort of looks like a lines drawn across but try clicking and only seems open one.

Whatever, short of Omegas not zetas so rewards fine with near zero time involved.
  • Options
    There is a lot of confusion because people aren’t realizing there is only 2 zones this time. One big character zone and one big fleet zone. There is no front and back.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    thomssi wrote: »
    If it is truly one squad vs 1 squad fleets and toons then it is pretty dumb. If it is 2 vs 2 then it is pretty dumb on toons and pretty hard on fleets. It sort of looks like a lines drawn across but try clicking and only seems open one.

Whatever, short of Omegas not zetas so rewards fine with near zero time involved.

No one said it has to be the same number of squads and fleets, in fact it's guaranteed to not be.

Just like last time there were fleets.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don’t see it saying that we need to set 2 fleets anywhere.

This.

As stated it shows 1 zone with characters and 1 with fleet.

Message me if you have something to discuss that shows 2 fleet placements on d and I will reopen this.
This discussion has been closed.