Post your most successful 3v3 squads hers [for research purposes]

I was hoping to gather a list of the most powerful trios as well as those who disappointed. Any input is welcome

Replies

• Options
    I doubt people will reply. But I will give you a suprise I saw:

Solo Zeta Zeb. He gives himself tenacity or retribution and protection up, and the one I faced regenned 7-14k protection per round. He also spreads daze and stagger to stop TM shenanigans. He can stun too. And his zeta hits really really really hard. I killed Hera and Kanan first attack. Zeb then proceeded to eat 3 gear 8-9 trash teams solo before I sent in a real team of stunners to kill him. Even more shocking is he was only g10 and terribly modded and missing 2 mods...
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    MT/Daka/Zombie

Awesome Her Squad.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    I doubt people will reply. But I will give you a suprise I saw:

Solo Zeta Zeb. He gives himself tenacity or retribution and protection up, and the one I faced regenned 7-14k protection per round. He also spreads daze and stagger to stop TM shenanigans. He can stun too. And his zeta hits really really really hard. I killed Hera and Kanan first attack. Zeb then proceeded to eat 3 gear 8-9 trash teams solo before I sent in a real team of stunners to kill him. Even more shocking is he was only g10 and terribly modded and missing 2 mods...

Nice!
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    MT/Daka/Zombie

Awesome Her Squad.

I was thinking about NS and squad above gives too much revives ( yeah that sounds weird)

You want 2 teams of NS and both with revive capabilities

I think you better keep zombie with Asajj to boost her unique and run talzin with daka and spirit ( offence) and asajj zombie and ideally acolyte.

Apart from the well-known metas nothing really out of notice. JTR with droids disappoints but i think i just dont use her right
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Roxxas wrote: »
    MT/Daka/Zombie

Awesome Her Squad.

I was thinking about NS and squad above gives too much revives ( yeah that sounds weird)

I think you better keep zombie with Asajj to boost her unique and run talzin with daka and spirit ( offence) and asajj zombie and ideally acolyte.

Apart from the well-known metas nothing really out of notice. JTR with droids disappoints but i think i just dont use her right

Missed the joke?
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters were surprisingly better on defense with 3 on 3 than 5 on 5. I didn't expect that at all.

Unfortunately all my teams are offensive. My defensive teams are reaaaally sad because the game hasn't incentivised me to work on them yet. Oh well, maybe next time!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    zzzCls, k2so, cassian on d. Can soak up a ton of damage. ~counter chance for cls and k2so. Cassian either debuffs enemies or feeds tm to the squad when they resist. Only uses one quality tune in cls.

• Halmirus
    51 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Interesting offense team that I had decent success with princess Leia, hyoda and gk. Can put gk as lead.
  • Options
    Qi'ra + Enfys + L3 was my back territory surprise team. Held off a few. Only G8/70 but they weren't facing my opponents best. My other back territory defence was Asajj (rampage Zeta, G11)+ Daka (G8)+ Spirit (g7). 7 defence wins.
  • Options
    MT/Daka/Zombie

Awesome Her Squad.

Missed the joke?

What do you mean? I just really don’t like JTR without heavy hitters if you are talking about this
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    See thread title. Read my post again. It was a joke.
  • Options
    MT/Daka/Zombie

Awesome Her Squad.

Missed the joke?

What do you mean? I just really don’t like JTR without heavy hitters if you are talking about this

Why not? Jtr with bb8 and 3po can take down almost everyone (not sure about revan)
  • Options
    MT/Daka/Zombie

Awesome Her Squad.

Missed the joke?

Why not? Jtr with bb8 and 3po can take down almost everyone (not sure about revan)

I missed the c3po - never touched ewoks really ( playing around a year)
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Zam-Dengar-Bossk (no zeta)

Surprisingly effective team, At least where my opponents were concerned. One had a better roster then me but managed to lose against those 3 a couple times.

I know zzAsajj+Daka/Acolyte+Zombie is an awesome combo, rips to shred offensive teams unless they are good ones.

Wedge+Biggs+Visa was pretty good on defence too, surprised all my enemies.

Maul+Sion+DN (as I don't have Traya yet, we started clearing HSTR recently "yay" and so will have her out soon, but Mauls leader is pretty good).

Hera+zEzra+Kanan did some good work.

ZKylo, ZKRU, And any FO after that is insane. its such a good defensive team. You need a lot of damage to take them out, perfect counter to CLS/Chewy/Han team as well as Chewy keeps Kru alive forever.

Zbast, GMY, GK was intense because Bast shield regens to FULL protection every fight. So you can't even wittle them down.

Was thinking as ZBast/GK or ZJolee/Zhoda team on defence would be the best timeout team ever. Zhoda keeps the Bast shield up the entire fight, And then at the end, all the shield is returned. You would need such insane DPS to beat it. (Or DN, but if you've put that on defence then you out of luck).

DN zeta lead with Dooku wrecks things up. People forget what it is like to deal with a Dooku that never dies.

Been my first experiences.
  • Options
    I was disappointed by General Zarris iterations... just not enough firepower and a little too predictable. I’ve had bad luck using HY, taking up 1/3 instead of 1/5 of a roster was detrimental.

I had a tough time with FAST Talzin, Daka, Ventress... it does keep the “premium” NS together, but there were so many stuns I couldn’t get much going on offense.

ZBossk lead seems stronger with 3 than 5, ans zKRU is strong. I had good luck running Phazma, and also all three geonosians on offense. Rex + Wampa is strong on offense (keeps Wampa from stunlock) and Rex + Chaze on defense has worked well for me too.
  • Options
    On offense I won vs all 3 of my oppenents using Sun Fac, Geo Soldier, Geo Spy (no leader ability) against mediocre teams or good teams with mediocre mods. They are surprisingly good(Spy and soldier, I knew Sun Fac is a beast)
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I've used that team too despite no leader. Great against Buff heavy teams.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Kreontas wrote: »
    On offense I won vs all 3 of my oppenents using Sun Fac, Geo Soldier, Geo Spy (no leader ability) against mediocre teams or good teams with mediocre mods. They are surprisingly good(Spy and soldier, I knew Sun Fac is a beast)

Its rather convenient that they serve 2 purposes now, both good for 3v3 and good for ships
  • Options
    Sun Fac with 6e health mods might be pretty nasty now.
  • salamimeister3
    15 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I liked the finn trio on offense, zFinn L, poe, res trooper. Expose action :lol:
    FO was strong as always, was able to use my old FO lead, Phasma, which was cool. Used zKRU with FOE and FOO, Phasma got FOST and FOTP, both worked out rly well on D.
    Bastila teams are crazy and i also underestimated them the first time. If you don't manage to get rid of the bonus protection and start hitting the "real" prot behind it, they get that all the way up in the next battle again. So annoying :persevere:
    CLS + Han and wedge + biggs were quick offense teams, they were rly fun to use, just ripped apart teams in seconds with them.
    NS were good on D, but also on offense.
    Ah and imperial troopers of course, one of the best overall offense squads imo :smile: (i used veers L, starck, range)
  • Options
    I found these interesting

Ig88 yhan ylando.

Lando stealths 88...mayhem ensues

Hardest NS ON d

Daka zombie acolyte. Aoe required.

Faced GK Zarris hyoda.

Flusterating until zsidious shows up with zvader.

Best team

Carth mission Z
    zzKRU Panda zKR