Who to farm after qgj?

I'm thinking either Daka or poe. Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    I'm no expert but I've noticed more people using Poe in pvp battles
  • Options
    Daka
  • Options
    Get Daka
  • Options
    Daka
  • Options
    daka 100%
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely Old Daka.
  • Tifer
    130 posts Member
    Options
    I'll cast my vote for Daka too.
  • Options
    Daka... She's a beast
  • Options
    i appreciate the input but can i get a more detailed reason as to why
    my team consists of dooku, sidious, qgj, and gs and lumi. im replacing lumi for someone better. just dont know who yet. poe would be just as fast as lumi and give me taunt and expose. he cold be solid. maybe daka could work in the same slot?
  • Options
    as of right now my team is within the top 10 arena ranks consistantly with a some recent #1 ranks. so my team isnt under performing. only lumi is and just slightly
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    gertpacu wrote: »
    Daka... She's a beast

Lol - says the person with the Daka avatar.

But I agree - my drastic arena drops stopped the day a put Daka on my arena team (and she was only 5* at the time - on a mature server with mostly 7*). People fear Daka and rightfully so. The AI actually plays her well and her stun and heal make her a very helpful hero. She can be especially effective when paired with Phasma and fast characters or fast assist callers (GS or QGJ) - as she can have more than one chance to stun in a "round".
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Daka's stun is RNG enough that people dont like facing her. Her revive is RNG enough that prople dont like facing her. And a 6*+ star Daka has a lot of health. She's basically a FTP Royal Guard. Poe is good, but Arena is currently about DPS who move faster than Poe, so he's not going to help you. Daka is also good for GW (Pod is not).
  • Options
    If your top 20 arena you've played Whacka Daka before. Get her! More dark side missions are coming some day
  • Options
    I vote Mob Enforcer!! lol
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    I'd go Daka before poo
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    i appreciate the input but can i get a more detailed reason as to why
    my team consists of dooku, sidious, qgj, and gs and lumi. im replacing lumi for someone better. just dont know who yet. poe would be just as fast as lumi and give me taunt and expose. he cold be solid. maybe daka could work in the same slot?

Daka helps you in all game modes except Light side battles. Poe is great in Arena, but isn't that good in GW (or difficult LS battles, for that matter), because his taunt usually means he self-sacrifice for the greater good.

Daka is also the only reliable healer in the dark side so far, as Talia does damage to herself. Both are great chars (I have both unlocked and purple geared, plan to max both), but Daka is overall more useful, Poe is more specialized in Arena