Where is the January 2019 chalendar request post?

Range1974
900 posts Member
edited December 2018
Why is no one asking? Is this everyone’s New Years resolution ?
Post edited by Range1974 on

Replies

• Options
    1. *Resolution* S not V. I can link the dictionary pages for the difference ;)
    2. There have been numerous pages already about it.
    3. I am more concerned about the Road Ahead that will likely come out around Easter.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nope, I just think everyone understands that it's a holiday and the office is closed. It will be posted when they get back to it.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Nope, I just think everyone understands that it's a holiday and the office is closed. It will be posted when they get back to it.

Maybe.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Maybe.

It will.

(I never said right away. :smirk: )
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    8.4/10.0
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Landale3
    87 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I'm expecting to see Revan's Hero's Journey to pop up with a 6h notice to start at midnight January 1st. Then on January 2nd "Happy New Year, Holotable Heroes! The new calendar is out, and Revan is on the menu!"

;)
  • Emmant
    93 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

Seriously Kyno?

ANY respectable Company that closes up shop for 2 weeks (!) prepare and plan in advance.

Are you seriously trying to argue that late calendars and road ahead posts etc. are okay because of holidays? For real?

• Options
    Emmant wrote: »

Seriously Kyno?

ANY respectable Company that closes up shop for 2 weeks (!) prepare and plan in advance.

Are you seriously trying to argue that late calendars and road ahead posts etc. are okay because of holidays? For real?

Calendar is not really a priority we just like to **** about it
  • Options

Seriously Kyno?

To be fair, the December calendar wasn't posted until December 6th, and there wasn't a holiday. So let's give them a few days in January. :P
  • Options

Seriously Kyno?

do you really think they dont have better plans than to give us your precious challendar? take a break dude, the world is not running around you.
  • Options
    Soon. It will be posted soon.
  • Options

A January calendar made by a company is something most businesses make before January. It's sort of a thing... in business. Especially 1 that uses planning.
  • Options
    I guess any calendar posting is a kindness that is not a business service they offer. Our interpretation of it as an expectation is skewed
  • Options
    I fixed it for the grammar police.