Jedi Knight Title Unattainable Thanks a lot

When are you going to fix this? Several were working on this quest when you decide to can TW for Grand Arena (which is horrible). Have been with the game since the beginning but crap like this is unfair (won multiple in the past but don't count for title). No way to get 4 TW wins when you keep cancelling them for GA. Thinking about leaving the game, it is built to try to force you to buy. All focus on new barely recognized characters in the canon and not on older characters. Also why isn't CLS a Jedi?

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    This is a barely intelligible jumble of words, but from what I gather... you need Territory War for a quest. And the holidays and grand arena debut disrupted things.

But that does not make the title unattainable. It just delays it. More Territory Wars are coming.

As to why CLS is not a Jedi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igx0nazlpfE

CLS is Episode V Luke. That Luke is not yet a Jedi. He abandons his training to help his friends. Same way JTR is not a Jedi yet. Also, game balance.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    another example of a thread needing a "Quest" section. I'm not sure where this belongs without one, but I'm sure it shouldn't be under 'Arena'.