So do we get any info on General Grievous?

Let the ahnaldt101 challenge asside, we all want to see Grievous pulled out of the misery. He really is to many people, way more important than Revan and the old republic folks. I would also add Anakin, Mace, Clones and others on this project.

I understand it's a big project to change clone wars content but that's literally an entire trilogy and it's important that we can enjoy those characters as well. If you're planning to do something it has to be soon. We'll have episode 9 next December which means that you will have to focus on the new trilogy content. You'd have to push clone wars content for 2020 which sounds crazy.

So please CG, we really want to see those characters shine a bit.

Replies

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    We all want this?

I don't care. Never had any interest in either the character or the toon.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    We all want this?

I don't care. Never had any interest in either the character or the toon.

Lol is there anything you care about?
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I care about useful toons. I never cared about Yoda. They reworked him, made him useful, I worked on him and use him now.

If they make GG worthwhile I will care. But only then.

I just don't like "we all" statements that are almost never true.
  • Options
    Yeah, Heroes of Clone wars. I love their rework. Especially Mace.
    Give him the ability which can make a deathmark.
  • Options
    No, they are too busy picking the least consequential characters to make free legendaries for LS and Meta and continuing to make this like a Star Wars parody. Can’t have the dude that hunted down and slaughtered Jedi be powerful, no! Let’s make a toon who was just a talking prop the meta!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    GG was a lame droid with a cough. hard pass
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    GG was a lame droid with a cough. hard pass

Lol, ok apart from the fact that he was a Jedi killer, General of an entire Droid army consisting of millions of battle droids, trained by count Dooku, able to wield 4 lightsabers simultaneously and if you had bothered to watch clone wars you would have a very different opinion of him
  • Options
    I care about useful toons. I never cared about Yoda. They reworked him, made him useful, I worked on him and use him now.

Well then it seems that you aren't here for star wars but you would be just as interested in any game with a similar model which featured any type of character or universe.

I think you are in the minority here because most people I have met are only playing this game because they are star wars fans and only care about star wars content. The reason why this game maintains a big player base is because it's themed after star wars and if that were to go away then it would most likely become irrelevant and lose most of it's player base. I know for a fact I would not be playing this game had it not been star wars and I'm sure most people would agree.

As a consequence of that, I believe that the developers are somewhat obligated to cater to people who are here for star wars because that's the vast majority of their player base and without them there would be no game.

Clone wars fans are some of the most passionate fans because we feel a bit robbed of the experience. Clone wars had insane potential which was not expanded much upon in the movies due to time restrictions. When the cartoon came in and we got 6 seasons of all clone wars content it was the best thing ever and we are here to fight for clone wars.

Just look at all the characters coming from that era which previously were not even mentioned in the sequels: Mace Windu, Ahsoka Tano, General Grievous, Count Dooku, Rex, Darth Maul, Assajj Ventress, Cad Bane, Quinlan Vos, Padmee and many more.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    PeteBajama wrote: »

Well then it seems that you aren't here for star wars but you would be just as interested in any game with a similar model which featured any type of character or universe.

I think you are in the minority here because most people I have met are only playing this game because they are star wars fans and only care about star wars content. The reason why this game maintains a big player base is because it's themed after star wars and if that were to go away then it would most likely become irrelevant and lose most of it's player base. I know for a fact I would not be playing this game had it not been star wars and I'm sure most people would agree.

As a consequence of that, I believe that the developers are somewhat obligated to cater to people who are here for star wars because that's the vast majority of their player base and without them there would be no game.

Clone wars fans are some of the most passionate fans because we feel a bit robbed of the experience. Clone wars had insane potential which was not expanded much upon in the movies due to time restrictions. When the cartoon came in and we got 6 seasons of all clone wars content it was the best thing ever and we are here to fight for clone wars.

Just look at all the characters coming from that era which previously were not even mentioned in the sequels: Mace Windu, Ahsoka Tano, General Grievous, Count Dooku, Rex, Darth Maul, Assajj Ventress, Cad Bane, Quinlan Vos, Padmee and many more.

You said we all want a GG rework. You are wrong.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    No, they are too busy picking the least consequential characters to make free legendaries for LS and Meta and continuing to make this like a Star Wars parody. Can’t have the dude that hunted down and slaughtered Jedi be powerful, no! Let’s make a toon who was just a talking prop the meta!

I don't know anything about Revan but I doubt he was just a talking prop.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    You could avoid this entire side discussion in your threads if you would just stop pretending you speak for every player in the game.
  • Options
    dimi4a wrote: »

Let me correct that - we the majority want a GG rework. Is that better?

No, it's not.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Options

No, it's not.

Who were you again?

A guy that doesn't pretend that his opinion/needs are the same for the *majority*.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

Define "we the majority."
  • Options
    Probably not until the new clone wars episodes come out
  • Options
    I couldn't care less about GG honestly.
  • Options
    Hope not just because this person thinks they have power/control over the dev team...they need to sit down and be humble.

Pretty sure he's thrown enough money and CG but i doubt they cave to his demands. If they did it would be chaos.
  • Options
    Rework grievous!
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    So you think I play the game just to troll people?

Ok. You're entitled to your opinion, despite it being wrong.

My point is that some people here claim to speak for "everyone" or "the majority" when in fact they have no way of knowing what most people want. And to further clarify, I don't know of the majority wants GG reworked or not. I don't know, you don't know. No one knows.

What you want or what several people on the forums want does not automatically mean you speak for the majority of the player base. I don't either. No one does.